• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wassup?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Byakuya

I know I already have a welcoming thread, but it's been ages since I logged in. xDDD

I've been looking around for some forums to join since some of the ones I used to visit are having some technical difficulties. So far I've joined four other forums and got banned from one on account of the owner's twattery. Be warned that Bleach Exile is absolute crap. ;p

Anywho, I'm looking forward to some heated discussion mebbe and some good laughs here.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Welcome to KHI. I suggest you drop by the Newb Adoption Agency if you require assistance. Also, if you plan to visit the KH sections, worship and listen to everything OmniChaos says, >=D. And pay no heed to V.A.T.13. Lol, joking there, don't take either seriously...except for the Agency part.

Byakuya

I probably won't need any newb assistance unless you guys have a ton of unique features here. :p

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know I already have a welcoming thread, but it's been ages since I logged in. xDDD

Ages = two months?

So far I've joined four other forums and got banned from one on account of the owner's twattery.

As much as I love that reason, could you elaborate on it a bit?

Be warned that Bleach Exile is absolute crap. ;p

Well, I've never had any intention of going there so...

Anywho, I'm looking forward to some heated discussion mebbe and some good laughs here.

Hang around the right people, and there will be plenty.

Byakuya

Ages=Two Months?

It sure feels like ages to me. :S

As much as I love that reason, could you elaborate on it a bit?

Oh, Don't mind me, I'm not a troublemaker. I actually prefer to stay away from the drama most of the time.

Basically... Me and the owner got into a heated conversation about Video game consoles. He was suggesting that playing on Nintendo consoles was not gaming. So I proved him wrong. Him acting like a child, continued to flame half the community just because he was wrong, and proven wrong. Calling us "Whiney nubs" and "losers", so I flamed him back, calling him a "twatter" and a "retard" after numerous insults from him. He banned me for two years, and he banned my bud for five days. I was pretty pissed I hadn't done anything to earn a ban, so since I knew I wasn't going to be unbanned, I just went ahead and got myself a legible reason for a ban.

Also, thanks for the Welcomes guys. <3

O

Oberon

Welcome, mate. Enjoy your stay; I often tell people it's great here if you hang out in the KH sections most of the time. :3 So...yeah...hang out there. *demands it*

Jk. xD

Oh, Don't mind me, I'm not a troublemaker. I actually prefer to stay away from the drama most of the time.

Basically... Me and the owner got into a heated conversation about Video game consoles. He was suggesting that playing on Nintendo consoles was not gaming. So I proved him wrong. Him acting like a child, continued to flame half the community just because he was wrong, and proven wrong. Calling us "Whiney nubs" and "losers", so I flamed him back, calling him a "twatter" and a "retard" after numerous insults from him. He banned me for two years, and he banned my bud for five days. I was pretty pissed I hadn't done anything to earn a ban, so since I knew I wasn't going to be unbanned, I just went ahead and got myself a legible reason for a ban.

Also, thanks for the Welcomes guys. <3
Jesus Christ. o_o

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO KHINSIDER! ^_^ lol. Sorry about the caps, and that stinks. And okay, I'll take your word on that website. You'll find several good people here to talk to. I've been one of the members that logged on here whenever I can...speaking of which...oh never mind. Well hope to talk to you someday!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Basically... Me and the owner got into a heated conversation about Video game consoles. He was suggesting that playing on Nintendo consoles was not gaming.

How is Nintendo not gaming? Nintendo practically brought gaming back from the brinks of hell!

So I proved him wrong. Him acting like a child, continued to flame half the community just because he was wrong, and proven wrong. Calling us "Whiney nubs" and "losers", so I flamed him back, calling him a "twatter" and a "retard" after numerous insults from him.

Very well done.

He banned me for two years, and he banned my bud for five days.

TWO YEARS! He's just pissed that he's a friggin' retard.

I was pretty pissed I hadn't done anything to earn a ban, so since I knew I wasn't going to be unbanned, I just went ahead and got myself a legible reason for a ban.

What did you do? Pull a Dogen?

Back