• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was this game better for PS2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
I'd say if you haven't played it for GBA get Re: CoM.
But I liked the console version better.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
ive played [and beaten :tongue:] CoM for GBA and i really liked it so im considering getting it for PS2 but i would have to buy a Rigion X or somthing to pay it [im in PAL region] so would you say its ALOT better or just pretty much the same?
Yea, it's alot better get it if you like KH.

TwilightLegends

I like Re:CoM better... I don't really even know why people like the original better... I own both.

In Re:CoM
There is 3D
IMO it's easier to move, while running around on GBA it felt awkward
Voices during the scenes
New scenes
New cards

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
ive played [and beaten :tongue:] CoM for GBA and i really liked it so im considering getting it for PS2 but i would have to buy a Rigion X or somthing to pay it [im in PAL region] so would you say its ALOT better or just pretty much the same?
Its A LOT better, the whole game in 3D, new cutscenes, Voice acting, new sleights, marluxia has a third form, besides you get a 100 % more larxene and axel.

tacochance

I like Re:COM bettter,

1. Easier in some places, harder in some places,
2. More cards and sleights,
3. More room cards.
4. Voice Acting
5. 3D
6. It's more fun, you can glide in this game too.

Get Re:COM =D

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Except for a few quirks, nothing was changed storywise, so if you have the GBA version, you should only get it, if you are a die-hard KH fan, wanna play the game with voices, try to use the Zexion confusion card or like me has mysteriously lost your game.

Soren

Awards
It's a toss up, in my opinion. Sure RE:CoM Had voice acting and all, but Sora's VA was too old to play the role effectively. (Especially considering Sora's age in CoM). I also think that you needed more strategy for the original since Doge Roll was a a major pain to use.

Personally, i say try it. While i do think the original was better, I don't think it was by much.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
definately, i love it way better, and riku mode is re is so much better tooXD

g.narron

wat were wrong with the VA sora was played by same actor but probably tried to sound younger cause he sounds much older in kingdom hearts 2

namine has a new voice but it sounds the same the namine VA from re chain of memories will do the VA for namine in 358/2 days

BluesStar21

I think its much better than the GBA, but the GBA came out first, so I don't know I guess the ps2 version is a bit better, still feel awkwarded about Sora having his KH2 voice.

Lolita

Dear You
I like it on the PS2 more. Better graphics, more easier to control, since it's on the ps2, imo, and it's better to see it on your tv rather than ona small screen on a handheld.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The PS2 version made it far easier to manouevre and explore, and battles made more epic, than with the clunky controls of the GBA version.

GBA gave more of a challenge because of those drawbacks, IMO, which I greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back