• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was this game better for PS2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

solfan

ive played [and beaten :tongue:] CoM for GBA and i really liked it so im considering getting it for PS2 but i would have to buy a Rigion X or somthing to pay it [im in PAL region] so would you say its ALOT better or just pretty much the same?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
re:CoM has more slieghts and a bonus storyline so if you want those I suggest you get it. It's also in 3-D but I think the GBA version was popular because it was the first portable addition in the series.

Apollo

Silver Member
I liked it better on the PS2. I missed VAs in the GBA version.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think Re: COM is better, it has more to it, voice acting, new cards, new sleights, new interactive environments, new bosses, and it has a theater mode. Plus I think it's more enjoyable in 3-D.

mooseymoose

I never played GBA version, but I think you should buy it bc of the voice actors. Really gives them more character.

A

Audo

Except for the fact that the VA work is horrible this time around...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've seen japenese clips just for the heck of it, and they gave some of the charecters some dang creepy laughs. Especially Vexan's.

English vioce acting wasn't perfect but I wouldn't say it was completely horrible either.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
its worth to buy
but GBA version was better

in RE:CoM there were new cards and extra story lines to both

mooseymoose

I didn't think it was horrible either. The Japanese VAs were a little creepy, but the English ones were ok. Axel's was a little off bc he was more of a smart ass in recom compared to kh2. Some say it's bc of Roxas but he already knew Roxas during recom.

JULIO VP

I dont have the PS2 verson but my friend sais its slightly harder with 3D

kh=epicness

i hate alot of the VA's cause when i played on gba i always gsve them these epic voices and i think vexen had a german accent 4 fun (plus he annoyed lol) me but while playing re:com the second i heard his voice i wished i was play on gba making up the german voice again lol and i felt marlusia should have had a deeper voice i guess im jus use to main bosses with deep voices ( ansem/xemnas) but he wasnt tht bad not even close to the worst af them all larxen god damn she had an annoying ass voices lol i muted the tv when ever she spoke she was horrable but ever 1 eles was preaty good especially zexion and the big guy i always 4 get his name ( so mant L names in org. 13 lol)

Aria

braver by the minute
From what I've played of both of them I like the original better, but I watched the Re:CoM clips on youtube because I missed the voice acting part of it.

mooseymoose

i hate alot of the VA's cause when i played on gba i always gsve them these epic voices and i think vexen had a german accent 4 fun (plus he annoyed lol) me but while playing re:com the second i heard his voice i wished i was play on gba making up the german voice again lol and i felt marlusia should have had a deeper voice i guess im jus use to main bosses with deep voices ( ansem/xemnas) but he wasnt tht bad not even close to the worst af them all larxen god damn she had an annoying ass voices lol i muted the tv when ever she spoke she was horrable but ever 1 eles was preaty good especially zexion and the big guy i always 4 get his name ( so mant L names in org. 13 lol)

I've only played recom, so I had no room for giving voices to characters, but I can see why you were disappointed if you had something completely different in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back