• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was This Ever Explained?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I can't remember if Nomura ever actually discussed this or brought it up, but was that giant creature that Terra was standing on that turns to dust ever explained? I know it's not in BbS at all, but I'm wondering if Nomura ever mentioned it or discussed what he had planned to do with it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
As far as I know he never explained what if was. If it did make it into the game it may have been some sort of Unversed boss TAV would have fought before Master Xehanort and Vanitas came

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards

I can't remember if Nomura ever actually discussed this or brought it up, but was that giant creature that Terra was standing on that turns to dust ever explained? I know it's not in BbS at all, but I'm wondering if Nomura ever mentioned it or discussed what he had planned to do with it.
It’s the Xemnas Dragon, it was explained I think by gamersjoint in one of his videos
1607406597235.png

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
That trailer/sneak peak was proof of concept, a flurry of potential ideas to use. Some concepts will never amount to anything and some will be repurposed into another idea. Those riven remains are just there to set the mood for the secret ending.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
That trailer/sneak peak was proof of concept, a flurry of potential ideas to use. Some concepts will never amount to anything and some will be repurposed into another idea. Those riven remains are just there to set the mood for the secret ending.
Development of the game began in June 2005 and was originally intended for the PlayStation 2 with Sora as the prototype protagonist of the game.

so this is my theory:
Aqua was supposed to be Kairi (older), Terra was supposed to be Sora (older because in the trailer shows him go into darkness which is probably why we have a heartless form), Ventus was their son and Xehanort is Older Riku (funny y’all love riku with long hair, now he’s bald would have been hilarious)

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Development of the game began in June 2005 and was originally intended for the PlayStation 2 with Sora as the prototype protagonist of the game.

so this is my theory:
Aqua was supposed to be Kairi (older), Terra was supposed to be Sora (older because in the trailer shows him go into darkness which is probably why we have a heartless form), Ventus was their son and Xehanort is Older Riku (funny y’all love riku with long hair, now he’s bald would have been hilarious)

Ok but that trailer is still proof of concept.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It’s the Xemnas Dragon, it was explained I think by gamersjoint in one of his videos
View attachment 13413
Whoever gamersjoint is isn't an official Kingdom Hearts representative is he? How could the Xemnas dragon be there when nobodies didn't exist yet (let alone heartless - at least in abundance in the Realm of Light)? Unless the Xemnas dragon is not a nobody?

Back