• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was this a good deal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Ok so I went to blockbuster today to pick up a movie for me and my friend and I saw KH 358/2 Days and I thought to my self I don't have this one yet, so I should get it
So I checked the price and the price was 19.99 I was thinking that's not a bad deal ok?
so when I brought it up to the register the lady said it was 14.99 and I was saying to my self wow this is awesome

So was this a good deal? I don't know because I never played KH 358/2 Days
Is this game fun?

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Well, where I live the game's cost is $34.99 and if you add tax it's about $38.99. So, from my stand point it's a great deal. Lol! Now for Days to be considered a good game is really going to be up to you. Days was my favorite. It is a little slow in the beginning, but from the middle until the end the game picks up and is really dark. I thought this game was the saddest game in the series thus far (keep in mind I haven't played BBS since it hasn't been released in America yet, so this is only as far as I've played in the series). I loved the game and so did my brothers. But others will tell you otherwise. I feel that all the games in the story line are important in the grand scheme of things. All the games have a purpose. Although some feel as if Days was pointless, but in my opinion that is really something that can't be decided until the series (or the Xehanort saga) is completed. But, in the end it will be up to you. I hope I answered your question. xD

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
The game fun but not exactly the most entertaining game in the Kh series.
It gets boring after awhile with all the repetitive missions and I didn't enjoy it.
I even stopped playing for a week because I was tired of all the missions.
And in a way, I found the game pointless.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
+Pretty good graphics
+Decent storytelling
+Gameplay was solid
- Easy bosses, easy levels
- Xion

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, it didn't exactly wow me. The game, that is. I mean, that's pretty cheap for most games. I guess it's about right, as far as my opinions of it go... The price, I mean. Not really a good deal, so much as... accurate. I bought my copy for way more than that, and I'm regretting it... I should've gotten something else, like Dragon Age, or... Dragon Age...

So, yeah. Accurate.

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Ok so I went to blockbuster today to pick up a movie for me and my friend and I saw KH 358/2 Days and I thought to my self I don't have this one yet, so I should get it
So I checked the price and the price was 19.99 I was thinking that's not a bad deal ok?
so when I brought it up to the register the lady said it was 14.99 and I was saying to my self wow this is awesome

So was this a good deal? I don't know because I never played KH 358/2 Days
Is this game fun?

Don't listen to those others, but take Spyells example. It had a very decent storyline, even though I spoiled some points for myself. It has great gameplay, and I'm still playing it. There are some easy bosses, but you can level up and down as you please. Overall, it is a good game. However, Roxas can get a little out of hand some times, as it was enough for some people to hate him. However, all of those actions Roxas took really made sense in those kind of situations. You have bought a great game my friend. Also, like Spyells said, it's up to you wether you like the game or not.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha alright so I'm liking it I feel kind of bad for Roxas everyone is making fun of him, when he's new :'( but yeah the game is pretty fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back