• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was the Organization around at that time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

In the cutscene with Master Yen Sid, he said that when King Mickey heard about the Organization XIII he went off to find out more and during his adventure he was gifted the Keyblade to darkness (the one thats like the kingdom hey but golden) and in the secret video he obviously didn't have the Keyblade to darkness so was the Organization around the time of the secret movie for KHIIFM+. :confused:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The SE ending happened at least ten years before KH1. The Organization wasn't completed until Roxas was born.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^The organization existed long before roxas joined.

On the matter at hand, we don't know if they were, as we have no confirmation, but seeing as this takes place in the past, and appears to be extremely old, i'd say no.

KershaFangs

No, because the fight of the keybladers in the secret movie was before or while Mickey had met Ansem the Wise. Organzation XIII as stated was first created after the 6 student of Ansem lost their hearts. Mickey knew them first hand and knew what they had done and of the Organization while you were playing as Sora in the first game. Mickey got the keyblade of the dark realm around the end when you saw him in Kingdom Hearts in the first game. The Inverse Kingom keyblade he weilds is the keyblade of darkness.

Awesome Ansem

well, we don't know when the secret ending takes place and we don't know when organization xiii was created. I think ansem the wise's apprentices turned into heartless a few years ago (as stated in an ansem report) and I wouldn't guess that the secret ending took place more than 5-10 years ago. I mean, terra looks the same when you fight him in kh2. It is possible that the org. was around, but we don't know enough to say that they were.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I think at least the first two of the Organization(Xemnas and Xigbar) be cause Xigbar says he fought a lot of Keybladers, and in the new scenwe with Zexion, Vexen, and Xigbar in KHII FM+, Xigbar says something is not right, because this KEyblader(obviously Sora) is a couple years early, and that Keybladers are chosen every 10 years

Awesome Ansem

he didn't say keybladers are chosen every ten years, he said that sora was about ten years too young to be that good with a keyblade. But I agree with your other point, about the original members of the org. being around.

Sexy Angel
Nobodies have been around scince heartless were around. The org. came into being when Xehanort turned into a heartless, with the other Ansem apprentinces.

AJH_18

the organization members were still humans, bc xigbar said when the keyblade wielders fought great wars(birth by sleep) that was around the time ansem the wise took in xehanort and the org. couldnt have been started without xehanort.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
CHARGE!!!! ^.^ said:
Nobodies have been around scince heartless were around. The org. came into being when Xehanort turned into a heartless, with the other Ansem apprentinces.

And Heartless were created when Xehanort and his apprentices did experiments (think about it, how come suddenly people would start losing their hearts? How could anyone know unless they studied it?). At first, it corrupted Radiant Garden (which is the history of Hollow Bastion, etc.) before starting to spread out into the worlds, and invading them slowly.

Unless I read wrong, of course.

The Org. XIII weren't around by the timespan of ten years before. Xehanort wasn't even found by Ansem The Wise yet, so there's no way the first six members were created, thus, no 13th Order whatsoever.

Xigbar only knew because he's been around, and has actually seen them, or even met them probably (I believe he'll appear as his Somebody in the next game. Why hint that he saw them if it wasn't going to get anywhere?) Nobodies remember their memories, though we never really hear them speak about it, except for Xemnas when talking to Ansem The Wise and, you know, Xigbar. The special case was Roxas, since Sora didn't last long as a Heartless and couldn't retain all the memories.

Just because Xehanort has an X in his name, doesn't mean he's a Nobody (so if a girl was name Trixie, she will be a Nobody too?). And is only for Org. members, which, again, weren't even around at that time.

Chosenoneknuckles

The Heartless definately existed before the events of KH, they've always been in existance and always will be

The Org started 10 years previous to KH with the original six and Xenmas, the others may have existed as a Nobody even before then as in the case of Xigbar.

Awesome Ansem

xigbar wasn't a nobody before everyone else. its very possible he saw the keybladers as his whole self, because he did keep his memories. And where does it say that the org. existed 10 years before kh1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back