• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was kh com worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kh com worth it

• yes was so worth 40$ the first time it came out

Votes: 64 77.1%
  • no gba game for 40$ dang i domnt even have a gba

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • i dont care

Votes: 14 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
first thing card games for the most part suck. KH COM had an interesting story and the characters were all well developed but but the battles thanks to the cards sucks. so if you're an extreme fan yes if you're not then no as for me i didn't buy it i borrowed it from my friend when he was finished with it.

Lorwen_ShinRa

I may be called weird for this but I think CoM was better the the original KH. o_0;;
I dont know why. I liked the battles better and the story line was better for me. Plus the quotes were kick arse.
I didnt buy it, but everytime I see my friend, I beg to borrow it again. I can now beat both sides in an average of 9-10 hours easy. If I had a gameboy, I would ceratinly buy it.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
that game wasn't worth the effort I made to carry it home, in pocket, I didn't even buy it, I borrowed it and it wasn't worth it, the game played differently and it was like kingdom hearts all over again except less fun it was like playing with used chewing gun at first you can't wait to get your hands off of it then you have to hide it on the bottom of a desk at school, I wanted to step on it and bury the remains under ET in New Mexico.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hated the cards, loved the Sora. Hated what happened to Sora's memories and feelings toward Kairi. >_>

It was some what worth it..

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Well it really depends on you. It depends on what you're looking for in this game. If you're looking for the awesome gameplay you found in Kingdom Hearts, unfortunately, you're not gonna find it. I like the new card system alright, but cant even compare to the first game's gamplay.

However, if you're just looking to continue the story, then you will love this game. If it were a little longer(each story mode is extremely short, but fortunately there's two story modes, so it kinda works out) and they included some new different worlds(almost every world you go to is a world you visited in the first game. The only changes are that they got rid of Deep Jungle and End of the World, and added in Castle Oblivion and Twilight Town)then it's story might've actually been better than the first game's.

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
KH:COM was...something like a KH 1.5 .KH1 was still better but I really must say that Kingdom hearts:Chain of memories is one of the,if not,the best GBA game ever.I really liked the battle system.It wasn't as good as the original KH BS but was very good for the GBA.I mean the battles were interesting and with all these sleights I never got bored.The graphics were outstanding,considering the game was for the GBA.The character figures were large and detailed.And the simple fact that there were 4 FMVs speaks for the game's quality.I don't know about you but I really enjoyed the music.Especially when you fought Marluxia for the 1st time,I loved that theme.Also SE fufilled one of my dreams by making a game where you can play as Riku.In my opinnion,this game deserves AT LEAST 9/10 .

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
In story I'll admit it did surpass KH:1 but to me it was a chore to even come close to reaching the end, it bored me to death

burningstar4

This game was way worth it! Im playing through it again right now in fact ima go back to playin it.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
It did a great job for what it was meant to be: A tide-over until Kh2 hit selves.
And it was a good game that took a few weeks of your time to beat and partialy filled the void of not knowing what happens at the end of KH, and made the viod bigger wneh you beat it. And it gave you a chance to play as Riku, and I would've payed double just for that.

文偉立

newb programmer
angelvixenkit said:
And it was a good game that took a few weeks of your time to beat...

"weeks"?! It took me four days to beat Sora's story! Plus, I didn't want to play RR so I stalled for a month and STILL beat that in two days.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yes, KH:CoM was a fast and easy game to beat. Sora's story : 2 days. Riku's 1:day. I stayed up all night playing it at Viet Nam lol.

Ansem22

Oh c'mon, of course it was worth it! It is an essential part of the Kingdom Hearts trilogy! You NEED it's story to complete the trilogy's plot. Without it, you won't get what's the deal with Sora at the start of KH2, who Namine is, and you won't meet the COM branch of the Org. (OK, Axel does appear in KH2 but he's expelled from the Org. toward the start and is his own character throughout the game. In COM he's actually an Org. member and Sora actually fights him, which never happens in KH2 unless you count Roxas as Sora...)

That's how the trilogy works...kinda like a sandwich with two PS2 games and a GBA game in-between. The way I see it, although it's the weakest of the trilogy, it's still a 9.0 (with KH1 at a 9.5, and KH2 at a 10.0!).

文偉立

newb programmer
^Trilogy? Watch your termonology. It exceeds Three.

If Nomura made a game where Riku dies and Sora ends up with Roxas, you'd play it just for the story? Eh. I believe I have my own opinions. Yes, COM provided a standard, complete feeling in me but I wouldn't say it was neccessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back