• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was it worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

i played most of the original com and what i did play i watched on utube

so i was wondering if it was worth it to buy re:com

i know it was a rushed project(not the best quality va, ect...) but its also a cheap price

im not one who asks things like this but i just need to know b4 i go out and spend hard earned money

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's fun, no doubt, plus it has other unlockables in it plus new cards. And I guess if you're big enough a fan you can enjoy the voices and cutscenes.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It good, except for some of the voice acting, and the lip syncing sucked, but other than that, it was as good as your standard KH game, so I say go for it

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, I'm not going to get it.

I was waiting for the opinion of someone I know and trust. SN fills that perfectly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The lip-synching isn't good, but I got past that. The VAing itself was great.
It's so much fun playing CoM in a 3D format, and I enjoy what they did with the environments and whatnot.

Plus, the plot is the best. And, it's cheap.

Get it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
One thing I never liked though was that the gameplay just felt slow. Going to separate screens for battles is fine and dandy with a handheld game, but when you're on a console you expect things to move along faster.

Kinda like what FFXII did to attempt to fix that.

It worked a little.

rascus213

lol yea, so far good reveiws,
ive seen vids on utube and osment's voice sounds weird for a young sora now, and quintins(axel) was a bit flat

but other than that it seems good enough to get (but first i gotta but some dam shoes....)

plus its a game with that involves statagy, which i have been taking a liking too lately

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It sounds weird, yeah. But I think CoM is some of Haley's best work, actually.
And CoM Axel is a tad bit different from KHII Axel, so you'd expect them to sound different.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It sounded weird cause they had to have awkward pauses in their conversations to fit the Japanese lip syncing

rascus213

It sounds weird, yeah. But I think CoM is some of Haley's best work, actually.
And CoM Axel is a tad bit different from KHII Axel, so you'd expect them to sound different.

id like to get into to the, but they shoulda made sora look a tad older to fit the voice, but it was a "rushed" game so i wont

and i suppose your rite about axel

You should buy it. Plus it's cheap.
yea, im lovin the price

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I can't get it anyway.

Damn me being here in Australia.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh. They probably see the USA as having the largest fanbase. Besides, it's their decision to make. I don't particularly care that I missed out on a game I've pretty much already played anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back