• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was it riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
ok hey guys i havn't beat the game yet. i beat every other world exept beasts castle(i cant get past xibah(sp?) or who ever he is) and i noticed that in the beginning when you play as roxas and when roxas goes to the old mansion(aka castle oblivion) you see a hooded figure with the same keyblade as riku's about to fight the white nobodys. then in the land of dragons you breifly fight him again. i just have one question, is it riku?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
this should be in the spoiler section cos some of us hant played KH2 yet....im sick of you guys posting KH2 cos you thinks everyone has played it and its ok

Josiah

Quarian Power!
dang, australian sora, chill...anyway, why would you want to know if you havent beaten it?? you shouldnt spoil it for yourself, y' know?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
why did you just spam?

well i think it is riku cos i have seen a pic of a hodded character with his weapon....but i dont want to know cos i want to find out for myself

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
beware...spoiler ahead

****SPOILER*****

****SPOILER COMING SOON**************

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry about the long message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back