• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Was it all A Dream or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My first Fic, hope you like it :)
A KH2 story after the struggle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter1:The Dream

It was dark that night on the islands, We were all staring out into the sunset for hours. it hadn't changed a bit at all. Then the strangest thing happend when the moon came out. The water began to glow in the reflection of the moon. We all rushed to the look at the water. It gave us all a peace of mind and we were facinated with its glow. We all sat on the docks staring at the glow and then something weird happened. There was a flash of light that covered the entire island and beyond. It was blinded, then I passed out.

When i woke up Riku had been screaming sora wake up, wake up! I awoke dazed and in pain. My body acked all over, i even had battle scars. I couldnt get to my feet. Then i saw it, It was another one of those guys in the black cloaks. riku said to me that he kidnapped kairi! At that moment i stared deeply at the stranger whom had hooded himself to conceal his face. Riku was angry and out of rage, he summoned his keyblade and ran to attack the stranger. I said Riku wait! He didnt hear me and he kept running, The stranger dodged riku's attacks and jumped in the air. Riku did the same, as Riku was about to initiate his attack the stranger summoned a Keyblade too, but it looked just like mine! He blocked Riku's attack and then struck back and sent him flying! I looked helplessly as riku was sent flying into the waterfall.

The stranger then set his sights on me. I was still on the ground, i summoned my keyblade and used it as a crutch to hold by battered body up. The stranger then reached into his pocket and took somthing out. He said here take this and threw it at me. I caught it and it was a hi-potion. He then said, i dont want to fight you when your weak. I looked at the bottle and threw it into the water. He said bad choice. I then told him even if i am battered and bruised i can still take you! I didnt know what I was thinking. With that being said he began to rush toward me. With the little strength i had left i put my guard up and he slaped the keyblade out my hand and struck me straight into the docks, then He jumped for his final attack there was nothing i could do, i didnt even have enough strength to summon the keyblade for defense. As he was about to strike out of nowhere riku came to my defense! He blocked his attack and threw me a mega-potion and said Sora use that! I looked at him suprised and he said Sora please use it! I didnt hesitate and i drank the mega-potion. my strength all came back to me. The stranger then picked off Riku with ease. He then jumped back and sent his keyblade flying towards me! Quickly is summoned mine and sent his keyblade flying in the air! We both watched it and then jumped in the air for it. I had managed to grab it before him. As we landed on the ground i gave him a cockey look and said watcha gonna do now punk! He stood there and started laughing at me and then said this!!! He then summoned 2 keyblades oblivion and
oathkeeper. We both stared at each other unfliching. The real battle was about to begin!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It's not bad, but the grammatical errors are really easy to point out. Same with the spelling. Not liking the first person narration very much, and it's not very detailed.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Cloud_Unchained said:
It's not bad, but the grammatical errors are really easy to point out. Same with the spelling. Not liking the first person narration very much, and it's not very detailed.

I'll work on the spelling and grammar for Chapter 2. i'll try to fill in the holes as best i can and thanks for the advice.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
GuardianOfHearts said:
C_U's nicer than me.

It needs more spine and content.

I don't have the heart- or the stomach -to say more. *goes to read something literate*

Pwned.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lets see if i can get it right this time around. :D
its still first person i dont do 2 much scripting dialouge
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter2: The Challenge

I boldly stared at the stranger as he was rapidly spinning the 2 keyblades in his hands. I too had begun to spin the keyblade in my right hand. Then without any warning, we both began to rush each other! I was still spinning the keyblade in my right hand. When we both reached each other in the center, i had swung my keyblade in my right hand towards him, with that he met my swing with his oblivion, for that breif second i stared at him and then saw his eye flash! I thought it was just my imagination, but when i was slightly off guard he swung oathkeeper at me! I saw it coming and managed to block with the other keyblade. We were both pushing our strength at one another, we came to a draw in physical strength. Our keyblades created and X as we both pushed each other back and forth to try to throw the other off their guard. We both realized that we couldn't catch the other off guard, so we both pushed and broke apart the X our keyblades made.

He then said, "not bad Sora, its a shame you didn't join us." I angrily look upon him and then said, "I could never join some heartless freaks like you!" He looked down for a moment, then raised his head and said, "So im a heartless freak huh, you don't know the first thing about me and yet i know you better than you know yourself!" I glared at him with rage. He then said, "some keyblade master you are, i could have been a better one than you." I then said, "what do you mean a better one than me?" My suspicions began to arouse about this mysterious figure.
He then said, "enough talk, i came here to finish you!" I tightly grabbed both keyblades and rushed him. He just stood there and watched me as if i wasn't even a threat. when i reached him i swung at him with both keyblades at the sametime and he jumped right over me! He landed and then swung oathkeeper at me. I then blocked and jumped before his oblivion was about to impact me! while i was above his head, he hit my keyblade and sent me straight up into the air.

He then jumped and got into formation to strike me. I was pretty useless in my form of attack, so i quickly turn and and hurled the keyblade in my left hand towards him. He saw the attack coming and braced for impact! The keyblade was impacted with fierce momentum and i then thought, "nows my chance!" I casted Firaga and aimed it towards the sky. You may think this was stupid but with the burst of speed i was flying towards him extremely fast! I then flew close towards him and stuck him with my keyblade! Both his keyblades were sent flying! Finally I swung the keyblade at his face and knocked him to the ground. As i landed he stood there unhooded and was looking at his back. i was finally going to know who had kidnapped Kairi. He had begun to turn around and i gazed at his face. At the sight of his face i dropped my keyblade! He looked almost just like me!

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Its been i while since I last wrote, sorry about that. If i could i would like to continue. If thats ok.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter3: The Truth

I was staring at him now and he had short blond hair, blue eyes, and facial descriptions almost like mine. I asked him "who are you!?" He got off of the ground and looked at me while saying "Im not really sure myself, but if you really want to know then follow me" The strange boy opened a portal and walked through it. I thought to myself "should i follow him?" Riku who had been badly injured walked over to me with little strength he had and said, "sora follow him and save Kairi" with his final breath Riku collapsed and was unconscious. I looked down at Riku and said, "rest easy old friend, I'll bring Kairi back and thats a promise" I then got up and walked into the portal created by the young boy.

I had crossed to the other side of it and the boy was waiting for me. "so you decided to come after all." said the boy looking at me. I then responded, "I would never abandon Kairi or any of my friends, so let her go!" The boy looked at me with no signs of listening and he summoned oblivion and oathkeeper to his hands. "Only one way to save Kairi Sora and that is to defeat me." said the boy and the field he had chosen to fight on was a platform of light hovering over the dark abyss below. I looked down at the pool of darkness and it would soon consume the platform of light as it rose ever closer to the surface. I then looked up and I saw Kairi in a twilight restraint and she was unconscious. "Kairi!" I screamed to her, but she couldn't hear me. "what did you do to her!" The boy laughed at me and said, "dont worry about her, you should be worrying about how you plan to survive this fight." The boy was now spinning his two keyblades once more and he was preparing to fight me.

I looked at him and summoned my keyblade as well. I then said to him "before we fight tell me why you kidnapped Kairi." I was curious to know why and he agreed to tell me. "I needed to test you as my final mission for Xemnas before he died at the hands of Riku and yourself" said the boy. "so what is your name?" I asked curiously. "my name is..." he couldnt complete his sentence as he was struggling to remember. "why cant i remember!" he screamed. I tried to go near him and calm him down, but he wouldn't listen to me. "I knew my name but seeing you blankens my memory!" he said furiously. "I know now what i was meant to do, it was to kill you for you are the reason i'm here!" I was confused by his words as he was confused by his existence. "I can help remem-" I was interupted by him as he said, "No nobody can help me and thats all i will ever be is another nobody, a forgotten memory!" He then ran toward me with blind rage and attacked!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back