• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

was axle and demyx best friends?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikisearsrweird

no axel and roxas were best friends it shows you in the sixth day or something like that... Demyx is just a random person lol, a cute random person, but a random person all the same.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Like I said, that don't make sense. And besides, If Axel was Demyx's best friend, then why do you think he'd be going after Kairi, and trying to turn Sora into a Heartless? He wanted to see Roxas. And "He was the only one I liked."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
keybladeprincess said:
oh but it looks like axle and demyx was best friend since axle contruled fire and demyx contruled water

In my comic I'm making, here are the "friends" list:

It was Roxas, Axel, Demyx, and Zexion
Saix, Vexen, Xemnas
Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord
Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexeaus

Axel hates Saix
Zexion hates Lexeaus
Luxord hates Xemnas
Larxene hates everyone
Marluxia hates Axel
For no reason at all Xaldin hates Zexion

Roxas feels uneasy around Vexen because he's a creepy old dude
Roxas doesn't go near Xemnas because he looks like MJ [You all remember that creepy smile]
Axel doesn't give a crap about Marcy
Axel feels sorry for Luxord
Everyone gets mad at Demyx for being such a whiny brat

Everyone is cool with Xigbar though.
Everyone is cool with Roxas, except Larxene who hates everyone.

And that's how things roll in my comic.
also Axel is tapping Larxene:D

mikisearsrweird

this comic is interesting where are you putting it up lol sorry being random, still what the others have said makes sense. demyx and axel are opposite elements and in a sorta weird sense axel is better than the others so they arent really friends.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
With Axel and Demyx, I think it's more like Eddy, and Ed. Zexion is Edd. Roxas is Edd's cousin Edmonton.

Genin~Kizashi

When Axel and Sora were talking in Betwixt and Between, Axel tells Sora, and I quote, "He was the only one I ever liked." Case closed.

Oh, and also, since we're on the subject of relationships in the Organization, I thought I'd mention that I just started playing through Proud Mode again, and I realized something during one of the earlier cutscenes. I think that perhaps Roxas didn't get along so well with Xigbar while he was in the Organization.

Watch the scene near the beginning, where Sora encounters the remaining members of the Organization at Hollow Bastion, one of them comes down and starts talking to him. If you listen to the voice, you can tell that it's Xigbar, and during one part when Sora gives him a very angry looking face, Xigbar says, "He used to give me that same look." It kinda makes you think that perhaps Roxas and Xigbar werent exactly best friends.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I think the only REAL friends in the organizatio were Roxas and Axel. Everyone else was just associates. I think Marluxia and Larxene were friends maybe cause they joined together to try and take over the org

Genin~Kizashi

.:KL:. said:
Demyx hates Axel cause Axel is a traitor and a loser.
Actually, I really dont think Demyx could care less if Axel betrays the Organization or not, as long as it doesn't affect him personally. If Demyx were called to pursue Axel, then it would affect him, but instead that's Saix's job.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
keybladeprincess said:
i wanta know if axle and and demyx was best friends or not?

If you've just played KH2...you may have just proven how stupid you are, for it is told many times that Axel is best friends with Roxas.

If you haven't played KH2...then...maybe I'll take back my stupid comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back