• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anyone else dissappointed in Blank Points?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
First off, it was not what i expected at all. I expected a secret ending that was in KH 1 and 2 with superior graphics, instead of having it be just a really long cutscene.

And secondly, I feel like it answered some good questions, but it didnt answer the right questions. And the fact that Ansem the Wise was blabbering on about how great sora is for half the cutscene was so stupid in my opinion.

Anybody think this as well?

Allister Rose

French Lover
well nomura confirmed this a while back that it wasn't going to be cgi and that it was going to be the true ending to BBS. so i still liked it.

kiante

I'm not really disappointed. It wasn't at ALL what I expected, but it served it's purpose. It wasn't really trying to ANSWER questions I don't think, but rather to ASK them. I don't think we'll get the full story until KH3.

Radar

Bronze Member
There's always the new secret ending in BBS:FM, maybe that will clear up a thing or two.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
First off, it was not what i expected at all. I expected a secret ending that was in KH 1 and 2 with superior graphics, instead of having it be just a really long cutscene.

And secondly, I feel like it answered some good questions, but it didnt answer the right questions. And the fact that Ansem the Wise was blabbering on about how great sora is for half the cutscene was so stupid in my opinion.

Anybody think this as well?
Not at all. The scene between Aqua and Ansem and the end of that scene (with Aqua crying) is what I believe to be one of the best scenes Kingdom Hearts has ever done.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You do realize Nomura confirmed a loooooong time ago before it was released saying "It isn't an HD secret ending but it is more like a long cutscene that will reveal much information."

Blank Points was actually better than I thought it would be to be honest. I consider it to be the best secret ending out of all the main games (honestly, you don't need to have HD graphics just to make it good) It was very cinematic... heck, it felt like I was watching a movie and the scene actually managed to got me emotionally attached.

Key to Truth

Awards
You do realize Nomura confirmed a loooooong time ago before it was released saying "It isn't an HD secret ending but it is more like a long cutscene that will reveal much information."

Blank Points was actually better than I thought it would be to be honest. I consider it to be the best secret ending out of all the main games (honestly, you don't need to have HD graphics just to make it good) It was very cinematic... heck, it felt like I was watching a movie and the scene actually managed to got me emotionally attached.

Finally! Someone that thinks the same way I do about this!
In my honest opinion, this secret ending is the best because it also fires you up for the next games, wanting to play them.

fantasy08

No, I thought the secret ending was beautiful and emotional. The best one yet. As to your other question yes lol Diz preaching about Sora and every one saying his name like he's jesus made me facepalm a bit,but even then it really didn't take away from how nice the ending was overall.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No, I thought the secret ending was beautiful and emotional. The best one yet. As to your other question yes lol Diz preaching about Sora and every one saying his name like he's jesus made me facepalm a bit,but even then it really didn't take away from how nice the ending was overall.
That was the best part of the ending. =/

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I... agree?

I've never felt any sensitive emotion in this game (or pretty much any game for that matter), however when they all started saying his name, I felt a small something. "Chills" as some people on this forum call them. There was a hint of some sentimental emotion there, which was surprizing given its Kingdom Hearts, but yeah, that was my favorite part.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the ending. It made me look forward to playing as Sora again.

fantasy08

Never said it wasn't. :) It's just the preaching and messiah name calling was a bit much in my opinion. It made me smile sadly just seeing them. Talking really didn't change that. I also did mention that I thought the ending was beautiful and emotional overall. So that small pet peeve of mine didn't take away from that.

Last edited:

Jakek9

Chills defiantly happened when they said Sora. Even worse when Sora and Riku and Kairi were all standing round each other.

So, no. all of it was great, emotion attaching and ect.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, this scene made me get pretty emotional. I will never forget AtW's epic voice.

AtW: Sou. Kimi sae mo na.
Me: *bursts into tears*

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought it was great, I wouldn't have minded a CGI scene "too" though but info/story before epic look/graphics

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I disagree. Blank Points was pretty much one of the most emotional moments history in my book. I found great respect for AtW after Blank Points. And the part when everyone said Sora made me realize just how badass that kid really is, and I want him back :/ It also gave Riku a plus for me lol Riku's a g.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
the true ending to BBS.

I think there should just be one ending.
Not 3 Endings, that then lead to another Ending, and then a True Ending.
And then there will be another "Ending" to the Secret Episode in FM.
6 Endings is just ridiculous.

The Secret Endings in KH1 an KH2, which aren't endings, they're Concept Videos, and totally non-canon, are better, imo, because of the mystery behind them. And all the theories that pile up just add to the mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back