• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anyone else dissappointed in Blank Points?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think there should just be one ending.
Not 3 Endings, that then lead to another Ending, and then a True Ending.
And then there will be another "Ending" to the Secret Episode in FM.
6 Endings is just ridiculous.

The Secret Endings in KH1 an KH2, which aren't endings, they're Concept Videos, and totally non-canon, are better, imo, because of the mystery behind them. And all the theories that pile up just add to the mystery.
it's like you ignored the rest of my comment just to say this pointless statemtn. no, all the secret movies except BBS are simply secret movies that are concept.

but nomura specificlaly considered it the real ending to BBS

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If BBS FM has Blankk Points AND a CGI movie...epic stuff.

Ralz

This was the best ending, yet. All the others just left you questioning "why?" and this one actually tells you what's up. The best part was when he talked about Sora. As soon as everyone said his name in unison, you can't help but get fired up for saving each and every one of them.

I hope Nomura does this in 3D.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I was honestly caught off guard. Nothing in the game had me particularly invested in its story up until that point.
This is probably my third favorite cutscene in KH, next to sora stabbing himself and axel attacking roxas.

So no, not at all disappointed. I'm sick of having vague concepts thrown around at the end of a game just to have to wait five years to have an idea of what's coming.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I was. It seemed lackluster to me. It just tell me a whole bunch of stuff I could have found out myself ie Sora saving everyone. Only thing that remotly suprised me was Ansem meeting Aqua.

KH & KH2's endings are the best to me. Mysterious, epic battles that don't just include people saying someones name over and over again.

xStarSeekerx

You kiddin? it was friggin great!

i mean i thought i was pretty emotional with he whole Sora.. thing. that was really cool

and Sora and riku telling Kairi they gotta go end the pain of people connected to their hearts

i luved it

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
While it wasn't as pretty and flashy as the others have been, I liked it more. More story driven, dealt with more loose ends and gave us a look in to the future. While a new battle scene would have been nice, I honestly preferred this to battle of Master Xehanort vs. TAV.

Z

Zulkir

I like an ending that adds clarity to what happened/is going to happen in the games rather than something that's just flashy and confuses things. Some people like the other style for the extra room for speculation but...well, I want this series to tie up its loose ends and conclude already.

Absolute

I was honestly caught off guard. Nothing in the game had me particularly invested in its story up until that point.
This is probably my third favorite cutscene in KH, next to sora stabbing himself and axel attacking roxas.

So no, not at all disappointed. I'm sick of having vague concepts thrown around at the end of a game just to have to wait five years to have an idea of what's coming.

Not only that, but its concepts that may not even be used after 5 years and dropped, giving the secret movie even less purpose.

I liked the movie. it was a nice change of pace having them 'point blank' say 'Sora has to save people.'

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think we should've all expected this. nomura confirmed it wasn't going to be cgi and around 20 minutes long when he annoucned it was going to have a secret ending.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i think we should've all expected this. nomura confirmed it wasn't going to be cgi and around 20 minutes long when he annoucned it was going to have a secret ending.
Not everyone follows every word Nomura says, especially if they are trying to remain unspoiled about a game.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Not everyone follows every word Nomura says, especially if they are trying to remain unspoiled about a game.

Even so, that's not really a spoiler. A spoiler more has to do with the actual storyline, not the...features of the game. Look, the basic line is that we've known for awhile that it wasn't going to be a two-minute vague CGI movie like the others, and instead a game-graphics cutscene that wrapped up a few things while also revealing and asking some new questions.

As with most people, I loved it. As skyfoxx said, it gets you more emotionally attached to the character and the situation that's going on, and indeed felt more movie-like than anything we've seen so far.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Even so, that's not really a spoiler. A spoiler more has to do with the actual storyline, not the...features of the game.
I said some people might have avoided Nomura interviews -because- they were avoiding spoilers. Not that the details on how the Secret Ending itself was comprised was a spoiler. And, like I said, not everyone follows Nomura's every word anyway, regardless of spoilers.

jonXjon

I wished we saw more of SRK on Destiny Islands. It wasn't what I expected, and I wish it answered more questions, But, whatever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I said some people might have avoided Nomura interviews -because- they were avoiding spoilers. Not that the details on how the Secret Ending itself was comprised was a spoiler. And, like I said, not everyone follows Nomura's every word anyway, regardless of spoilers.

that's usually not the case. Nomura doens't spoil the entire games, he just further hints, or answers an odd situation that we might get confused later on, but even that is rare until after the game releases

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
There's always the new secret ending in BBS:FM, maybe that will clear up a thing or two.

SERIOUSLY?!?! Wow, talk about adding stuff late.

I think they might extend the room of sleep scene or show a scene of Xehanort unlocking the keyhole to Hollow Bastion in Ansem's castle (as Ansem hinted that he did)

DarkJoker

I felt blank points answered a few questions but it felt more like something to hype us up for Sora's return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back