• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warriors Orochi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one do you like the most

• Warriors Orochi

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Samurai Warriors

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Dynasty Warriors

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

Blink Me

I have dynasty warriors 5 and samurai warriors 2. I also used to have dynasty warriors 3. My favourite characters on DW are Ma Chao, Zhou Tai and Sun Jian. On SW its Magoichi Saika, Masamume Date and the guy with the hammer. DW6 looks disappointing though as there are no new characters and 6 got taken out.

Zangetsu

Awards
6 is awesome Lu Bu's not the spearing holding guy anymore he has a 4 four way ninja like weapon with all black armor.
and the hammer dudes is Yoishiro *something like that*

Blink Me

6 is awesome Lu Bu's not the spearing holding guy anymore he has a 4 four way ninja like weapon with all black armor.
and the hammer dudes is Yoishiro *something like that*

have you done that yuan shu battle yet? is it any good?

Zangetsu

Awards
For which game *cause most of dynasty games have that kind of battle*

Zangetsu

Awards
idk i don't own the game i've just played a demo of it in japanese at my friends house

Blink Me

oh right which level is on the demo. I want to see what hu lao gate is like now.

Blink Me

i always think you get your money's worth with these games. on dynasty warriors 5, you have 48 characters each with their own stories and 4th weapons (and i got them all). And samurai warriors is a really good game as well, which has a load of different stories.

Zangetsu

Awards
i like SW cause you have two path endings and for they individual story lines

Orochi was going to have single stories but since the game had so many characters it would slow the game down alot causing no one to want to buy it :/

Blink Me

i like SW cause you have two path endings and for they individual story lines

Orochi was going to have single stories but since the game had so many characters it would slow the game down alot causing no one to want to buy it :/

Yeah that is good with samurai warriors. i like how they make a lot of the battles up by using the same maps, but kind of revamping them in a way. And that was one of the reasons i didn't get warriors orochi as i couldn't be bothered levelling all of the characters up. Not that thats a bad thing, its just since i levelled all 48 characters on dw 5 to max, and some on sw2 i couldn't be bothered doing many more.

Zangetsu

Awards
but see on orochi you can play your team and at the end earn xtra exp to fuse weapons or level other characters up without even touching them and theres a video on youtube with getting the people up to lvl 99 in less than 20 minutes without using that character :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back