• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

warrior cats?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fav clan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
awile ago i was looking though the bookisle at the school library(i was kinda bored) and i stumbled upon the warriors series by Erin Hunter and as i finished the sixth book i though wow this would make an awsome rp so has anyone got any good ideas for an rp on this series or interested in collabing with me to make the rp

Sparks

gone
*tear* holy crap i used to love those books :`D I would totally join, but I wouldn't have any ideas for it, I would say that you should probably read more into the rest of the books and it might give you a good rp idea too. (but if you do come up with the story, and stuff, then I will totally join)

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Don
t really know much about it but why not start a war between the clans? I mean like a sudden death of one of the clans leaders which sparks a war between them. Just a suggestion....
also you could have a love between different clan members that is thrown into chaos by the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back