• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Warcraft Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;FA_8TY9Z5Zg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_8TY9Z5Zg[/video]

Full trailer releasing this Friday at the Blizzcon opening ceremony.

I'm real scared for this one. I love this game's story in that it has some real good potential to actually translate well into film. There's some green screen stuff that looks super obvious in this trailer (the scene in front of what looks like the Cathedral of Light. yuck) so it could go either way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: Warcraft Movie (please don't suck)

im more excited to see the new hearthstone card back announcement tbh it's gonna be great

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

They got to make a StarCraft movie.

"You must construct additional Pylons"

There was so much CGI in that teaser it almost looked animated. Is that the look they're going for? Pause it on the "Cathedral of light" as you called it and look at the people. They're digital.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

So, the movie was actually pretty good. It exceeded my low expectations. Went with a friend of mine who hadn't played the games and she really enjoyed it too.

There's so much to look and find if you've played the games and know the lore. I had a great time.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

So, the movie was actually pretty good. It exceeded my low expectations. Went with a friend of mine who hadn't played the games and she really enjoyed it too.

There's so much to look and find if you've played the games and know the lore. I had a great time.
This is what I keep hearing from the critics: the lower your expectations, the more fun you'll have.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I recently saw the movie. The action scenes were quite good, and the CGI overall is amazing. The story is good, but some scenes confused me (limited WoW knowledge). I was not expecting the cliffhanger at the end and I can't believe it sets up another moive. More or less, this impressed because as Rayden states, it exceeded my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back