• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the New Gods: War of The Myst

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
War of the New Gods
War of The Myst

The story starts with one hero, a God, known as The One. The One was the mightiest being in the universe and was the hero of the Great War. During the Great War he fought a being known as The Myst, who eventually wounded The One so badly that he eventually died from his wounds, but not immediately. The One fled from the battle and into a mineshaft that was filled with glowing crystals.
The One, knowing that he was to soon die, emptied his power into the glowing crystals, becoming a mortal and then dying from the now unbearable wounds.

The crystals all took different forms over the several thousand years that passed. Many took the form of a weapon or a piece of armour down in the mineshaft, but would give unspeakable power to whoever used them. The new forms of the crystals were sealed underground from the evolving Earth and not even Sir Jackland, the most famous and skilled treasure hunter of the universe, found them. Whoever could wield one of the crystals, however, would gain power beyond calculation and be crowned the title of New God, but would only belong to one specific genre of power. For examples, Fire, Ice, Lightning and Water.

But now, near the end of 2012, the end of year party for the first year students at university is being held, and several earthquakes have been tearing holes in city of Westinbur, and a strange glowing can be seen from within the holes made.
Also, from the bottom of the Earth's ocean floor a strange cloud of darkness is surging towards land and old tales of The Myst closely relate to the darkness.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Template

Name:

Personality:

Crystal Item: The physical form that your crystal took. It can be anything that isn't too far-fetched

Genre (from the Crystal): As I've said, think of something like an Element.

Alignment: A little while in the story you can decide, but it's basically with The Myst (Evil) or to resurrect The One (Good). If you want there can be a Neutral.

Appearance:

Biography:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
War of the New Gods
War of The Myst
Characters

G N E

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Rules

No Powerplaying
No surviving a blow that would kill a god. We are gods, but if you have your lungs ripped out of your body by another player I don't expect to see you walking again.
If you're going to be away for a day or two, just say something.
If you are planning to have The Myst say something, just run it by me quickly, for story reasons.
Yes baddies, if you want you can destroy an entire city relatively quickly and make it your den, I don't really care.
Make your posts as bloody as you want, but please no sexual stuffs, this needs to be PG 13 in some way.
And it is only possible to take another person's Crystal if they are dead. Have fun getting them.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I might join this honestly... not much activity in here so yeah

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Woot.

I'm going to post my character once some other people have shown interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back