• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Five mellinia ago, a great and terrible power was locked away by a brave Pharaoh. But another event happened around that time too. The sacrifice of five young people, heirs to the thrones of their kingdoms; they gave up their lives so that an evil, mystical entity known simply as "Yami," would never again terrorize their peoples. And so, heart broken, the kingdoms formed an alience; a sort of memorial to the fallen youths.

But what was unknown to the kingdoms was that, as always, history was destined to repeat itself. So the five's spirits were locked away inside of a quintet of crystals, one representing each kingdom.

Now, five thousand years later, their homes are once again in peril. But this time, they need the help of five others. They need their modern day counterparts to once again save their family and peoples, just like the young teens did centuries ago.

*~ War of Destiny~*​

This is not a Yu-Gi-Oh rp. I only used the reference to open it. Okay, usual rules.

1. No power playing, a.k.a controlling another person's character unless you have their permission.

2. No godmoding, self-explanatory.

3. I will say this only once: Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG and not anywhere near a bed! And that includes romantic refrences!

4. Please put up at least two paragraphs per post.

5. This rp is open to vets and newbies as long as you are somewhat literate.

6. I would appreciate it if you would post at least twice a week. If I don't hear from you for two weeks, I'm going to start pm'ing you until you do. I want to get this one done, so you MUST be active. I'm begging you.

7. Don't blast off if someone points out something that can be improved. Part of the learning process is being able to take constructive critisim.

8. While pointing things out to help someone become a better RPer is fine, Don't Flame! You will get bad rep and be kicked out of the RP for it!

9. Keep language PG.

10. Paste the password, "It matters not what a person is born, rather it is what they make of themselves."

11. I give a four week trial period to new RPers. If it seems that you can make it, then you're in!

12. Have fun!

The Kingdoms, all animals which have the ability to change into humans at will, are as follows:

Lunar Wolf: A kingdom of canines, these kind creatures are ready to fight if the need arises. But they prefer a life of peace.

Cattas: Here cats reign supreme. Lion, tiger or house cat, all types of felines roam the streets. They have their Ally cats as well as Aristocats, but the Cattiens are a generally good batch of critters.

Equestrias: Here is a world where land meets sky. Both land bound and flying, all the residents are horses.

Draconas: Mythology and magic are everyday occurrences. What else could you expect from a land where Dragons are master of all?

Silver Millennium: A world high in the clouds, this kingdom is home to the ever proud raptors. (Birds of Prey)

The Crystals and Spirits trapped within are as follows:

The Lunar Wolf Crystal: Princess Aniue/White Timber Wolf
The Lavender Siam: Princess Kira/Clouded Lepoard
The Winged Pegasus: Prince Ryo/Arabian Pegasus
The Winding Draconas: Princess Drakera/Sky Dragon
Rapturous Raptor: Prince Sky/Bald Eagle

The following are those who will be playing the parts of the Spirits and their hosts.

Aniue/Ivy Wolfe~Eternal Dream
Kira/Kari Yuumei Catta~Skitty Cat
Ryo/????~???
Drakera/???? ~???
Sky/????~ ???

One thing I forgot. There are two more spots. If you take it, you must be from Lunar Wolf.

Flame Vixen~Ivy Wolfe~Eternal Dream
Phoenix Knight~Rei Vulpin ~Kihaku

There is a legend on Lunar Wolf that states that the Kingdom is proteceted by a Phoenix of great power. Every five thousand years, she selects two special and gifted young canines from the Kingdom. There are just two requirements: one, they must be of royal blood; and two, they must be of the opposite sex from each other.

Critters in:

Eternal Dream
Skitty Cat

Critters on trail:

Kihaku

And Finally, template is right below:

Name:
Kingdom:
True Form:(Are they from Lunar Wolf? If so, what sort of canine?)
Human Appearance:(Pics are fine, but please include a written discription too)
Cyrstal/No Crystal:
Personality:(More than a few words, please)
Bio:
Extra:

Last edited:

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Name:Ken
Kingdom:Lunar Wolf
True Form:Dobermen
Human Appearance:In my Sig
Cyrstal/No Crystal: Dont Know
Personality:Ken is a kind and caring young man. He always willing to help someone who needs it.
Bio:Unknown
Extra:None

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"It matters not what a person is born, rather it is what they make of themselves." Also, for no random reason...I'm putting some info up on Kira.

Name: Kari Yuumei Catta

Kingdom: Cattas

True Form: Leporad

Human Appearance: Kari has long brown hair with red streaks that goes down to her lower-back, her bright blue-violet eyes that can hold someone spellbond and a locket. But enough with that, her skin is a soft tone of white but she's not a ghostly white. She wears blue jeans that stop at her ankles, which she wears ankle length white socks. Her sneakers are that of a blue color, there are small hearts on the side of them. Her top is that of a blue tank-top that is off of the shoulder on on side, a broken heart is in the middle of the shirt. The crystal is on her heart-shaped locket. A slim girl, her lips are an icy-red color.

Cyrstal/No Crystal: The Lavender Siam

Personality: Silent, soft-spoken and reserved sort of girl. Kari loves the ocean and creatures that live in this world, but she has a hard time keeping her feet on the ground. She has put a wall of ice around her heart, but if you know the right way you can get passed it. Although she hardly let's it show she's a true romantic, she enjoys a good romance story from time to time. She reads people's body lanugage since she doesn't talk that much, she is a bit of a lone wolf; Kari holds knowledge beyond her years. This kind, gentle soul really doesn't let things bother her. But she never shows that she's hurt, always fighting to keep it hidden. But yet the young fiery she-cat won't back down, also she has one wicked temper once you make her mad.

Bio: Kari was taken away from Cattas at a young age, she was brought to a farm to grow up on until coming of age: which is sixteen. She soon came across Ivy quickly becoming friends with her and her brother Matt, being friends with them since the age of five. She began having dreams of someone by the name of Kira at the age of ten, which gave her problems in school. 'Cause she would fall asleep in class, sometimes she longs to know what is the reason for these dreams.

At the age of twevle she told Ivy about her dad dying in a car crash when she was four, at the age of fourteen the dreams began getting worse and worse. Having had a small crush on this one guy, but only to lose him in a car crash like her dad. Not wanting to get hurt anymore, she cut herself off from letting anyone getting close to her heart. But as she gets older the dreams get worse, sometimes she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night. She was only a few months off of turning fourteen as memories of strange people coming into her dreams.

Extra:

Theme Song: Wrong Again by Martina McBride

Battle Theme: I'm A Survivor by Reba McEntire

Quote: Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again, so when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist; when Daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name, and people didnt change. And your friends were the same. And everytime you were sad or you had a bad day, you could just run to Mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt; and no pain. Just laughter, when everyone always lives happily ever after.

You come back again

Standing on the dock,
The motionless water remains;
The lights have faded as the past,
Ebony blackness closes in on me.

Somewhere I know the lighthouse,
Has dimmed it's light reflecting the;
Darkness of emptiness that has collapsed,
In this shallow heart of sorrow and loneliness.

The light drifts in and out,
Darkness caves in on me;
Emptiness, loneliness my heart,
Surrounds this empty house.

This heart calls out to you,
Although it's not as strong;
From before within the emptiness,
The waves roar with joy from something.

Pelting outside to see the reason,
Again the light is stronger than;
the darkness from before that,
Left my injured soul abound to here.

Amethyst violet eyes shine brightly,
They find gold pools that shine brighter;
finding you in the ebony, lonely darkness,
That left me alone for so many years.

Shinning in faithfully to me,
Your golden eyes hold love;
having never felt the emotion,
A tingling feeling leaves me frozen.

Unsure of this emotion,
You stand there staring;
Emptiness once more,
Covers me just like before.

Nothing remains for me,
You beckon for me like last time;
Freezing in place I nod curtly in distaste,
Turning away from you I storm away from you.

How dare you think that you can control me?
What's it with guys being so stubborn?
Unanswered questions race through my mind,
Snarling at the image of you in my mind, I swear softly.

No one understands me,
I'm not going to try for love;
Failed the first time with that junk,
A second time only to fail again!

Finally giving in to love,
I rest against you as those;
kind but yet strong arms hold,
me close, then finally I whispered gently, "When you come back again."

~------~

Name: Kira Ame Tenshi

Kingdom: Cattas

True Form: Clouded Leporad

Human Appearance: Kira has long wavy brown hair that goes down to her midback, she has bright emerald green eyes that has a strange spark to them. Her skin tone is fair in color, her outfit is that of a white skirt and a white tank-top. Her shoes are that, if she wears them at all sandles. She wears an arm braclet and an ankle braclet, she wears her hair back in a poneytail every once and a while to keep it out of her face. She's quite a pretty picture, she's slim just like Kari but at a healthy weight as well.
(but the outfit is to the proper time line!)

Cyrstal/No Crystal: The Lavender Siam

Personality: Kira is a very happy type of girl, but sometimes it's just an act to hide the pain. She is a bubbly, happy-go-lucky type of gal, (somtimes) but that doesn't mean that she doesn't think everything will be okay, she's always trying to find the silver lining. Kira enjoys staring out at the ocean,. she doesn't really let the past get her down; yet she can be a bit childish at sometimes being a cat and all.

Bio: Kira's life was pretty decent until Yami attacked, her life had it's hardships but it just lead to her being this way. Having befriended Aniue and became a little sister like figure to the slightly older spirit; but neither the less Kira was happy. Having lost her dad do to Yami, Kira just pushed past it and let her destiny guide her.

Soon the young she-cat found things still turning around, nothing ever made sense to her or what. She soon only had Aniue, her mom and little sister and brother left. The two youngest being twins, choosing to leave that young, childish and playfull Kira behind she became serious when it came to her kin and kind. This being at the age of tweleve, having shoved everything about those childish dreams aside.

Resulting in a completely different Kira, one that was new to Cattas, Aniue, her family and everyone else. Beyond this, everything is covered in a thick, heavy blanket of fog; will Kira ever get her memories back from before? Or will she remain to live this masquerade she's been?

Extra:

Theme Song: When The Lights Go Down by Faith Hill

Battle Theme: Stand Beside Me by Jo Dee Messina

Quote: If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you; chase it down and kill it!

Moment

As the waves rush past,
The sun blazes as usual;
Standing on the edge of,
A beach the wind blows.

Every breath is weaker and different,
From the last one taken in;
But one question comes to you,
As the leafs dance to and fro.

Moments like this is,
Different from the last;
The world also dances,
To and fro like petals.

Staring through now worried,
Sometimes cloudy eyes you;
Stand there thinking of when,
You were young and still a kid.

As the years roll on by,
You wonder about this:
What do you say in a,
Moment like this moment?

Tired of this life,
You want to go;
Home to that place,
The one everyone talks about.

As the light turns,
You ask a question;
Only to have it changed,
Bite your tougue for once.

And let your heart lead,
As a party becomes different;
You sit on the front step crying,
As I pull up to take you home.

Sometimes you have to,
Listen to the silence to;
Understand the truth that,
Lies hidden beneath the noise.

There are times when,
We all want to go home;
And give up on this life,
What do you say, in a moment like this?

Just close your eyes,
Let your heart be your guide;
The world always changing,
In a moment like this.

Last edited:

Kihaku

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
"It matters not what a person is born, rather it is what they make of themselves."

I would like to be the Phoenix Knight.

Name: Rei Vulpin

Kingdom: Lunar Wolf

True Form: Fox

Human Appearance: Rei has red hair that reaches down to the middle of his back. His eyes are a deep teal and can only be described as enchanting. Due to his royal heritage, Rei is usually seen in a suit with the jacket opened and no tie. He hates it. He would rather be wearing a T-shirt and jeans or in his Fox form. His most unique traits are the red slits down the side and below his eyes. These are birthmarks that all of the members of the Vulpin family have. Another thing unique to him are the goggle he wears over the top of his forehead. He doesn't use them, but he thinks they look cool.

Renono.jpg

Crystal/No Crystal: No Crystal

Personality: Rei is very loud and outgoing. He is not afraid to voice his opinion and be heard. He doesn't care what other people think of him, as long as he is happy. He is flirtatious and will try to hit on any girl he sees, but he is very respectful and after one no, or the usual slap to the face, he will stop bothering them. But this is just a shell for what he truly is, a kind and nice person, with very powerful motives. Deep inside he is quiet and lonely. His parents were always out, being the people they were, and he had no brothers or sisters so he was always alone. He uses his happiness to hide the fact that he is, deep down, sad.

Bio: Rei was born to the family of Vulpin,a very powerful family in the higher ups of Lunar Wolf.His father was the Grand Duke and his mother the Grand Duchess. He was set to inherit his family's title when he was of age and showed great physical prowess. His family demanded that he be in his human form at almost all times so they could show him off whenever they wanted to. He was more like a trophy than a son. This soon changed when he turned 8 and his parents didn't care what he did. They were usually out most of the time so he didn't have anyone to talk to or do anything with. Over time he developed a need for attention and being heard.

The most exciting thing that happened to him was when he stumbled across an abandoned mansion. The mansion held multiple relics which he didn't take. Out of nowhere a large pit bull attacked him. He quickly transformed into his fox form and ran. The pit bull changed into his human form and pulled out a knife. Rei was much slower than the human pit bull so he changed back into his human form. He kept running until he found a gun and turned it to the pit bull. This was really the first time he had shown real anger toward someone. But he didn't pull to trigger out of anger, but out of desperation and fear. After he killed the man who was chasing him he was sent to court where he would be tried. Luckily for him his parent were too connected for him to get any time. After the events though, he hasn't spoken to his parent at all. He felt that he should have been sent to a prison for killing someone and not be let go just because his parents were royalty.

Extra:

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Pretty good, Kihaku. Roxas, you need more information. Try to be more discriptive with the personality; and even if it's not common knowledge to the rest of the characters, you need to post his bio too.

~ Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back