• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War games dangerous?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
Two weeks ago, a boy in Antwerpen shot three people. A woman, a pregnant babysitter and a 2 year old child were killed. The boy was a skinhead and the babysitter and the kid were Turkish. A week ago they said that the boy was very kind and popular, but that he played a lot of war games.

This is one of the many examples of murders where the murderer played war games. They think that the games are the cause of these murders, now i would like to hear your oppinion on this.

Personnaly, i think that war games have nothing to do with the murders.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
dark_dutchman said:
Two weeks ago, a boy in Antwerpen shot three people. A woman, a pregnant babysitter and a 2 year old child were killed. The boy was a skinhead and the babysitter and the kid were Turkish. A week ago they said that the boy was very kind and popular, but that he played a lot of war games.

This is one of the many examples of murders where the murderer played war games. They think that the games are the cause of these murders, now i would like to hear your oppinion on this.

Personnaly, i think that war games have nothing to do with the murders.

They think that video games caused this, but they forget the fact that he was part of a hate group, the skinheads. People can be so stupid sometimes

-RikU_

The kid was probably underaged....he was probably 9-10 and shouldn't be playing war games reated T or M or above...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Once again, personal responsiblilty, the guy was a skin head, and they are known for commiting acts of violence. Just because he plays war games doesn't mean that your go out a shoot a bunch of people. In fact, i feel like i shouldn't shoot people after playing war games.

Kira Haro

Unknown
The boy had a mindset of killing even before he started playing these war games. They only awakened that side of him probably no one had ever seen. Sort of like split-personality or bi-polar, but more integrated.

War games themselves do not incite violence or are dangerous.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
dark_dutchman said:
this is just an example(but itreally did happen). A few years ago, There were a couple of guys shooting in a school in Colarado. The shooters played Doom, they say it came from Doom.

o rly?

It was called "Colombine," and the shooters never made any such claim. You see, they shot themselves right after they filled everyone else with hot lead.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dark_dutchman said:
this is just an example(but itreally did happen). A few years ago, There were a couple of guys shooting in a school in Colarado. The shooters played Doom, they say it came from Doom.

They also were, abused, abandoned, hated, outcasted and bullied. SO STFU. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
dark_dutchman said:
i just say what i see from TV. They had a documentairy about war games and if they were dangerous. they showed a homemade video of the shooters trying out the guns in the woods, they said that it was like doom.

...then those shooters were ****ing retarded. Anyone with a fully functional brain can easily distinguish a PC and firing an actual gun.

Tell me, have you ever fired a gun in your life?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Square Ninja said:
Then take the word of someone who grew up around firearms. Firing a gun is nothing like a video game.

What he said. Firing a gun is way different in real life than in a video game. WAY different.

Reigen

It's stupid to think that games are behind all murders commited by a teenager. It's just like saying that rock music told you to kill a guy or something. All the teenagers that did kill people and said it was from a game surely were NOT right in the head. That's not to say some games aren't graphic though, but games on they're own are not a typical motivator for killing people.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
eh? oh yes, the video game made the kid go crazy. it had nothing to do with the kid or his parents at all. this makes lots of sense. after all, if a kid went crazy becase of video games, then thats entirely the videogames fualt and absolutly proves that the kid was a sane victim of marketting ploys.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
I dont think games are dangerous unless you got mental problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back