• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

want to see kingdom hearts??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

alright im not sure who may or may not consider this a spoiler but it makes me believe that KH2 was n the planning alot longer then we thaught. first grab your copy of kingdom hearts and look good and hard at the cover. the big heart shaped moon in the backround..and the place the pictures in. that big hearts shaped moon is...you guessed it kingdom hearts and they're in the world that never was. or Deep Dive as you all like to call it

flamelord5

i dont think thats deep dive world, it looks more like either traverse or twilight town...

enygma

they're sitting on the roof of a building in The World that Never Was and kingdom hearts is behind them. trust me they're in the Deep dive world. that is kingdom hearts behind them

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
good idea...hey...i never thought of that. so that place is the city in dd, right? wow...good thinking, enygma!
but in the cover, what's with the statue of a gargoyle, or Gargoyle heartless? it's weird...

Last edited:

ME&SORA

HOLY $H!T the gargoyle is the new heartless that are in DD ASAS and in CoM i think your on to some thing i always thought it was wierd:D :D good work

chriselric

Woooahhhhhh that's pretty cool. Im going to need Kingdom Hearts 2 for confirmation though.

E

Eclipse

Whoa that is a good theory considering i know for a fact kingdom hearts **big spoiler**!!......

is the moonshaped heart that shows up in kingdom hearts, and obviously it is in the background of the kh1 cover. I accidently highlighted a spoiler and found that out in the NON SPOILER SECTION...**end spoiler**

You may be right enygma, thanks for pointing that out..

Last edited:
A

Audo

It looks more like a random town created for show >.>
Just like the Rock thing on the KH2 cover.

And the moon is for decoration...

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Why would they be there? They haven't discoverd it yet, soo..hmm maybe it has some complex reason behind it..that's cool..:p yea the town is probably just for setting, because they always postion all of the main characters looking off into the distance..except for the KH2 cover.. ^.^

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^_^; Sorry, you're right. I saw a trailer with that moon in The World That Never Was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back