• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Professor Ven; Actually CCleaner is not a all in one solution. It's good at two things; cleaning the drive, and as a rather good uninstaller. I don't use any thing else with it. (Like, I don't play with the registry cleaner. I don't eff with the registry unless I have to.)

It's why I recommend it. I also use the Android version on my phone, if that shows how much I like it. But anyway, it DID save my Firefox recently so I didn't have to reinstall. Don't know what was effing it up but doing a disk/cache clean did the job.

Also I can recommend building a pc too; I am not on the go a lot myself, so I got the parts and built my own pc. Tho as I mentioned, I'm thinking about looking for a used laptop to linux for various reasons.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well, my monitor is acting dumb. I cannot get my monitor to stay on for more than a few seconds. It flashes with the D_Sub and turns off. I tried unplugging my computer, restarting it, and unplugging the wires that connect the monitor to the computer but it always has the same effect.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Try using the different cables sockets and types that the computer itself supports. It might be the case that the computer isn't automatically outputting to the cable that is actually plugged into it.

Spem

Awards
My notebook's screen is going crazy this days. An annoying white line appears in the middle of the screen.
Sometimes it dissapears when I close it and open again or after some minutos. Sometimes it don't disappear until I restart everything. Another thing that I noticed it's that sometimes this "line" only appear in one or two tabs, while it doesn't appear in the rest of them.

My notebook is a HP 15-f30dx15, and I use the latest version of Opera Navigator.

Photo of the problem: http://i.imgur.com/zlFf2gC.jpg

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I have been having weird problems with my computer. I can't have a successful backup, for some reason the backup always fails. I also can't seem to get the audio to stop even when I closed out of the video on Youtube and all of my tabs. It's quite creepy!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
When I download a stock image with a transparent background, it has a white background when I open it up in Photos (MacOS). The file format is .png. Any suggestions?

[Problem Solved] Photos or Previews applies a white background, but the image is still transparent.

Last edited:
Back