• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Want opinion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Do you think that you have to fight ewry org. member in the end of KH2,
one after another?

I think that it wuld be pretty nice!:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where are you getting this from?

You been playing too many Zelda games >_>

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Do you really still believe the Order is evil??? We have no proof about their true motivations and regarding that KH2 was planned before they even thought of CoM I highly doubt that we will have to fight them all!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Umm... yeah they are trying to capture/kill/maime/rape Sora.... he's gonna fight them all...

They are going to re-capture the princesses of Heart, most likely, so they can open Kingdom Hearts again so that they can become existant beings once more, and it's confirmed that we atleast fight Xaldin and Demyx. So if we fight them, we're most liekly have to fight the rest...

plus the fact that they kept trying to capture/kill/rape/maime Sora all through KH: COM >_>

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Hey...
I didn´t say they where evil...
But it wuld be pretty nice tho,
to fight them all, from lowest to higest rank....

But they want to open kingdomhearts...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, if you want to Kill, capture and hold hostage, Rape, and/or maime any living creature on this planet, then you are evil

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Not necessarily evil, but come on!

These people want to capture/kill/rape/maime/slap someone's momma, and this guy is saying that they aren't the bad guys!

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Oh, I didn't know! Actually I did not want to become political, but if you describe it that way the USA is pretty evil and should be added to the axis of evil though they have invented it themselves

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah sure, I'm all for America being called Evil, what the hell do I care?

F*ck America, F*ck Japan, F*ck Zimbabwe`, we're all evil...

*shrugs and goes to go get a soda*

Shinjuku

Entrapment
F*ck you to and yo whole family muffinman with yo gay name sounds like you've been reading to many fairy tales and some sh*t

ASMS

Actually the US sucks
and I live in it
but oh well ya the Org isn't evil just dumb

JakeBlade

That Muffinman and his soda's, it always makes me laugh... And I think that the Org. is evil.

oblivion seeker

crownmeking said:
F*ck you to and yo whole family muffinman with yo gay name sounds like you've been reading to many fairy tales and some sh*t
Hey hey hey there... ummm, Whoever you are, lets just calm down and stop yelling at some of the cooler\funnier\older members of the site, geez. You need to go find some better ways to release your damn anger, it's not becomming. :)

Anyway, I highly doubt that all of the remaining org members won't try to fight us.

(+ I think america is evil, and crazy, down with the tyrant!!! :mad: ) lol, jk

Kairiissocute

Yeah, I think the org. is definitely evil. And my theory is that at the end of KH2 you will have to fight them one-by-one . . . 13 (or how many org. members are left in the end) big boss battles like you fought ansem however many times at the end of KH1. although it's been bothering me if you'll have to fight Diz after you beat them! oh well. i guess i'll just have to wait on KH2. but i don't care how long i wait (plus this will teach me a lot of patience), there is something about KH that draws me too it, attracts me to it, and i'll go to the ends of the earth to find that feeling. . . again. AND KH never loses that feeling no matter how many times i've beat it . . . cough cough . . . 26! . . . cough. excuse me.

nothingness

ya ouy will most likely fight each one in the world that they are in/ruling. and i dont really consider them really evil, they just really want to become full again (not NEOs) and they will do anything to reach their goal. and xaldin said that they have to get kingdom hearts to become full again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back