• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Want an early copy plus free goodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Photo Booth. Wonder why. Either you get to take photos with your friends with a copy of recoded, you are standing next to a cardboard cutout of Sora, or you are taking photos with some pretty schway people.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wonder what they'll announce next. Early game + free goodies, photo booth. Whats left? :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Eh, don't think they'll be DS' for a lower price or guest appearances. It's a DS game after all.
Oh well, we'll know tomorrow

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Today they announced a drawing to get lithographs (as that topic states) signed by Nomura. So right now we have:

Photobooth + Early Copy of Game + Free Schwag + Drawing

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
actually that was announced two days ago. I couldn't post it because of double posting and someone else made a thread.

But yeah, isn't that exciting. So jealous of all you NYC people

kupo1121

Awards
actually that was announced two days ago. I couldn't post it because of double posting and someone else made a thread.

But yeah, isn't that exciting. So jealous of all you NYC people

I actually don't think it is worth it. I'm going, but the anxiety and stress I can GUARANTEE you I will get because some kid will get the lithograph, and he'll be like, I'm such a big fan, I have both games! 1 and 2! HERP DERP! -_____- Which will make me overly stressed out and sad. :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Which makes punching him and taking the lithograph more fun

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
It's rather painful to live so close, and not be able to go. ;^; My mother thinks it's much more important to go grocery shopping than to a one time event. Oh well, I guess i'll look up some videos on Youtube after it's over.

To those of you going, would you be so kind as to take some pictures and post them up for us? <3

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, tomorrow which is 1/9/11, starting at 11am in the morning till 3pm at night. So have no fear, even if you live like 3 hours away and leave at 10am, you can probably catch the ending of it. I will be going, and I think I'll get some snapshots, it is a 1 time event as people are saying, I'm just hoping that the snow and cold temperature can keep A LOT of people out...

Also, I honestly would contemplate punching that kid if he won it and he doesn't know anything about the game. Personally, I would rather them have a KH competition, that way even if I lost it, I would know that the person getting it is a true KH fan...not some kid who just walked in tomorrow not even knowing there was an event going on -_____-

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
oh
no one in particular
/prepares fangirl shield

neither is Brad Pitt. He's only an actor.

Gallagher was Simon, the blonde kid on 7th Heaven.

and with the internet, it's increasingly hard for kids to NOT know about all things kh unless they're not fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back