• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Want an early copy plus free goodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Living in LA sucks right now. Why can't we have a release party? ;_;

HEY! Be glad Swisscheese's administration is over and John Brown is there! :]
Meh, there have been several video game events in my state, don't go to them because they're a lot of miles away.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'll probably pick it up then. If I could get 10-12 hours from it, I'd be pleased.

Or you could E-Bay that and make yum yum profit and go back, buy Re:Coded, and have money in your pocket.

When the PS3 was first released, one guy bought it for the $800 price, and sold it for around $9000 on E-Bay. Then again, this was before the recession. . . -_-"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HEY! Be glad Swisscheese's administration is over and Jerry Brown is there! :]
Meh, there have been several video game events in my state, don't go to them because they're a lot of miles away.

Fix'd lmao

Oh yeah! I was dancing in glee this morning. Definitely made my day.! Goodbye to the Govenator!

Oh ew. Long distance makes things complicated. There have been a few once, but they were never super important games. I was bummed when I missed the KH2 release party though. Disneyland and David Gallagher...D:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Fix'd lmao

Oh yeah! I was dancing in glee this morning. Definitely made my day.! Goodbye to the Govenator!

Oh ew. Long distance makes things complicated. There have been a few once, but they were never super important games. I was bummed when I missed the KH2 release party though. Disneyland and David Gallagher...D:

You missed David Gallagher!? For shame! D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh
no one in particular
/prepares fangirl shield

I'll never forget his KH2 video
"Riku has a sexy voice, it's really cool voicing someone with a sexy voice. Sometimes it's not sexy enough but I manage to make it sexy"

State

Awards
I'll never forget his KH2 video
"Riku has a sexy voice, it's really cool voicing someone with a sexy voice. Sometimes it's not sexy enough but I manage to make it sexy"
Link me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
my bad, "Riku is a sexy guy, he's a sexy guy" but he gets to the voice
[video=youtube;E4jfY8AjZP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4jfY8AjZP8[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The video is what truly sold me on Daivid Gallagher when i saw it back in 2006...never mind I grew up watching 7th Heaven and having a crush on him, but it just told me David actually understands his character and the fandom enough to joke about his character. Some people either say the generic "It's a great role...she has pretty clothes" (Mena Suvari...DX) or "It was a great experience" but no, this man says "Riku is a sexy guy"

I don't even think Flynn Rider's voice actor said anything like that, and Zachary Levi seemed like he'd be the type to say it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

This video just reminded me why I played these games in the first place. Not for the theories, spoilers, or connections. But for the mysteries, fun, and enjoyment. KHI is a blessing as well as a curse xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have been to a few Nintendo World pre-release parties before since I live mere minutes from the city, and the "schwag" is never anything to faint over. I will go to get my hands on the game early, and if we are lucky, sometimes they have guests there to sign autographs, but if they were to do that, they will generally mention that beforehand, so in this circumstance I'm doubting a guest will be there but one can never know.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I remember thisssss. Oh David Gallagher, you make me smile.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They updated today saying that there will be a photo booth xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back