• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Wanderers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
A/N- Err?I never have much to say about my fic so um no flames? Pweez? ^-^;

"Hello? Is anybody there?"Roxas called out to the empty streets of a foreign town. But the only response was his echo. The place seemed deserted. The moonlight was the only light in the whole city, then he saw it: a light far off in the distance. But within a few seconds it disappeared, then it flashed again. Roxas drew the Oathkeeper and Oblivion in each hand and steadily made his way towards the flashing light?

Sora woke up due to someone shaking him around. The two hands on his shoulder let go of him and with a loud thudding sound he fell into the soft sound. He groaned and lazily opened his eyes to see a red-haired girl grinning down on him. Kairi. Then he spotted Riku over on the island sitting on the tree as usual.

"What is it now Kairi?"He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Kairi crouched down beside him and handed him a notebook and pen. He looked at the front of the packet of paper it read: Petition

"For what?"He asked as he took the pen and scribbled his name beside #38.

"A new Authors Club at school of course! What else?"The red haired girl finally spoke. Then she looked around as if looking for another victim for her to make sign the sheet.

"So she made you sign it too huh?"Sora turned his head and saw Tidus walking around with the red Bo under his arm.

"Meh, I'm going to go back to sleep now" Sora said as the blonde boy shrugged and walked off swinging the stick around. There wasn't anything to do on the island anymore too?Did they give up on trying to reach new-worlds? Nah.

Roxas finally arrived at the light and realized the light was just a broken street light. Disappointed by the outcome he withdrew his keyblades. This time he heard something he was sure of it, a person! He chased after the shadow and after what seemed like 5minutes the figure was caught at a dead-end. 'Excellent' he thought. Then he reached out for the person's shoulder. Somehow he could tell it was a girl around his own age. The girl gasped and tripped on a broken bottle on the ground taking Roxas down with her.

"Ouch" She pulled herself up dripping blood from her left forearm. Roxas had a few minor scrapes here and there but that was it for him.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry if I startled you" The girl said softly as she lent him a hand. Roxas signaled he was fine then he stood up.

"So uh, where is this place? Is there anyone else here except you? Who are you? How did I get here? Oh um by the way I'm Roxas."He was bursting with questions. The girl laughed quietly.

Well first of all I'm Emerald but my friends call me Emmy?Or at least they used to call me that..?She looked at her feet.

"So other people used to live here then?"Roxas asked as he looked around. The green haired girl nodded looking at her feet. Then in a split second she smiled and looked back up. After what seemed like ages she finally spoke;

"But it's alright, at least you'll visit me right?"She asked hopefully as she looked at him. Roxas couldn't help but to say yes, because he knew?How it felt, to feel like you've been forgotten and no one knows you exist. He was a Nobody after all.

"Anyways, my house is at the far end of the town."Emerald said as she started towards the broken streetlight again. The blonde haired boy nodded and followed.

Sora opened his eyes the tide was coming in, the waves already reached up to his knees. Shoot?He stood up the sun was starting to set, he practically slept the whole day, he was feeling very sleepy lately. If he slept anymore than he did for the past week his parents just might mistake him to be in a coma or something.

Riku was still at his post on the Paopu tree and it looked like Kairi had all 50 signatures she needed and was now chattering away with Selphie. Why was she trying to get the club started school will be over in just a week anyways. He didn't see the point in it; if it was for next year why not get it after school starts? The whole idea seemed so bizarre to him?

While Sora was staring out into the horizon Riku had already gotten off his tree and had sat down next to him. They didn't have to say anything they both knew what the other was thinking: "Kingdom Hearts" The silver haired boy had doubts though. He knew it wasn't their last battle they couldn't rest, not just yet... If a person is made up of 3 things, a Heart, a Body and a Soul where are the souls? They knew Heartless and Nobodies are their enemies but where are the souls? Are they their allies or enemies?

"Hey you two! It's about time we all head home! You'll miss dinner!" Kairi yelled at the top of her lungs on the dock. Behind her there were Tidus and Wakka pulling out their boats while Selphie was nagging at them to hurry up.

"I'll race you" Sora said to the silver haired boy as his grin stretched from ear to ear. The other boy smirked. One, Two, Three, GO! They didn't have to count out loud their minds were always in sync ever since after their last battle against Xemnas. It was almost as if they could read the other's mind. Another tie between the two, Kairi said something about the two almost never talking ever since they got back from Kingdom Hearts. Sora let out a sheepish laugh and hauled his boat in to the deeper part of the ocean. Maybe he'd dream again, about that place, Roxas and that girl...

A/N-It's a tad short I know but I'm running outta ideas for this chappie

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
I can't write much longer than this I have a short period of concentration time
^-^; Anyways for the next chappie there will be:

Sapphire? Ruby? The Soulkeepers? The World That Never Was has a whole new part that no-one's seen before...

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
It's okay, which proves I should probably write my belief of what I think of heartless and nobodies soon so my theory doesn't get messed up with this! =^_^= Though, you sometimes use question marks when they are not needed, or as it seems...0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back