• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well now, looks like the balld is rolling. Of coursethey'd end the episode where they did.

This is the second time the add was fixated on Hyrdra, with how Agnes and Herb were acting i wasn't sure, if they were hydra agents talking about what was happening. Until i saw just how scared and unsure they looked. The episode implies most people we've seen are actual citizens of the town.

Also it seems Wanda might not be as blameless as I had hoped, she's actively rejecting reality. In the last episodes it seemed she was just as much under the spell, but in this episode it seemed like she was the one driving it

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wanted to note that the writer of Episode 3, Megan McDonnell, is writing Captain Marvel 2. I enjoyed this episode a lot, so I’m excited to see how the film turns out with her writing and Nia DeCosta directing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just a nice reminder scene.

I wanted to note that the writer of Episode 3, Megan McDonnell, is writing Captain Marvel 2. I enjoyed this episode a lot, so I’m excited to see how the film turns out with her writing and Nia DeCosta directing.

That is very interesting! I loved Episode 3. Looks like we are in good hands for CM2

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is why I love weekly episodes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Me watching this episode:

f42.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wow this episode.

This episdoe took quite a turn. While a. Lot of us suspected this to be the episode from the SWORD side, i wasn't quite expecting this. It was really interesting seeing people come back and the utter chaos that brought with it.

I like how they incorporated a lot of side characters from previous movies. It was also fun to see them have a lot pf the same questions we did. They knew nothing coming in and it wasn't until this episode we've gotten confirmation that Wanda is the sole one behind this, which I'm still not entirely convinced about. The hexigons just make me think AIM might be involved. But they havent really been brought up since Iron Man 3.

Also it was interesting to see that Vision, is himseove just reanimated by Wanda's powers and most likely still very much dead. It's really creepy, to imagine that she outright reanimated his corpse.

Some questions remain such as: Why this town? What caused her to do this? What's up with the ads? Why does Wanda sometimes seem to be in a haze? Are the Twins hers or did she magicly transport them to her? Why did she need to put a spell on this town and not just create her own town?

Edit: Also i just remembered that the FBI was looking for a missing person, what if they were a former Hydra or AIM agent? Or he's ralph.

Last edited:

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
This wasn't a good episode. Cliche after cliche from bad Hollywood action flicks but with none of the charming self-awareness of the first three entries. Darcy had none of the wit and comedic timing of the Thor films. Exposition heaped upon exposition that could have been cut out entirely.

However, that later shot with Vision was outrageously good.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I thought the Hexagon was in reference to how Scarlet Witch uses "Hex Bolts" in the comics.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Can Agent Woo be the Coulson of the Disney Plus shows please?

Back