• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It also seems we've reached the point in the MCU where more and more powerful characters will be introduced such as Spectrum(Monica), the Fantastic Four and eventually the X-Men, we've already got pretty powerful characters like Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel, so I don't feel she's too overpowered in comparison.
This is why I don't like some superheroes like Superman. I hate OP characters because it just takes away from everything else in the world. It's fine when the OP character is in their own world/story/book and dealing with people of equal strength, but when it's a shared universe it becomes problematic.

Also, I don't think having more OP characters is the solution. I don't mind if Wanda, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel and Thor remain the strongest ones, but bringing in more and more will leave people like the Fantastic Four and X-Men as weaker (whenever they show up).

One of the reasons I love Spiderman, Fantastic Four and X-Men over the rest of the MARVEL comics is because they are much weaker than people like Thor or Dr. Strange. They basically have fewer and weaker powers, and that's why they have to be a team. Sure, X-Men has Phoenix and the rare omega level mutant (which they barely cover), but when Jean isn't the Phoenix she isn't that powerful and hence they work as a team on missions. Each member of the Fantastic Four has like one power.

Anyway, I agree with @Zip that they're ramping Wanda up as a major threat now because she is the "villain" right now. And she's probably being used to usher in the next phase of Marvel content. I feel like after the Hex, her powers may be drained or reduced so that she's not this powerful again.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I want the scientist to be Banner, who reverts into Edward Norton upon entering Westview, because why stop halfway with the meta-recasting gags?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I want the scientist to be Banner
I kinda hope he shows up. To be honest, I’m surprised they haven’t tried contacting any of the Avengers when clearly one of the members has gone rogue with a side of major mental instability. Her depression has forced her to over take a town, and seemingly acknowledges her doings because it’s her only way to bring back the ones she lost. Talk about an overly unnecessary way to grieve. Anyways, the writing and acting has been really well done so far. Episode 4 is fantastic. What an awesome tie-in.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I kinda hope he shows up. To be honest, I’m surprised they haven’t tried contacting any of the Avengers when clearly one of the members has gone rogue with a side of major mental instability. Her depression has forced her to over take a town, and seemingly acknowledges her doings because it’s her only way to bring back the ones she lost. Talk about an overly unnecessary way grieve. Anyways, the writing and acting has been really well done so far. Episode 4 is fantastic. What an awesome tie-in.
Apparently there are no more Avengers, so it seems none of the super powered humans care about an entire town being destroyed by another super powered human. Although, I guess it's a developing situation that's being kept hush-hush.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Epic Mickey

Awards
I've heard great things. Don't have Disney+ so I can't see it but I do hear
about reviews and things. Sounds like a great show everybody likes.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
I never thought I'd get a dose of David Lynch with my Marvel. Outstanding episode for an astonishing series.

I actually gasped at one point, was on edge with anxiety for the second half, and got physically uncomfortable with just how far it took the commercial break scene.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmmmmmmmm I think it gave a lot more answers than might have been apparent on first viewing 🤫

Will post some thoughts on very interesting snippets tomorrow.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Leak wise we should be good cause they only went up to Ep. 6.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That commercial was 50 shades of messed up

It was a bad reminder of how weird and unsettling some 90’s commercials actually were. This also is the first one that seems to not be fairly obvious what they are referencing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back