• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation might be what leads us to have mutants in the MCU. It was hinted by Darcy that it could be dangerous at these levels, so maybe in the end Wanda will blast it over the Earth causing the activation of the x-gene. Could be how we get our reverse House of M.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I wonder if the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation might be what leads us to have mutants in the MCU. It was hinted by Darcy that it could be dangerous at these levels, so maybe in the end Wanda will blast it over the Earth causing the activation of the x-gene. Could be how we get our reverse House of M.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There are nine episodes. The final episode in the limited series will air March 5th. Two weeks later, on March 19th 2021, the next Marvel Show, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, will begin airing it's six episodes (also a weekly series.)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There are nine episodes. The final episode in the limited series will air March 5th. Two weeks later, on March 19th 2021, the next Marvel Show, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, will begin airing it's six episodes (also a weekly series.)
OK thanks!

I'm not going to be watching Falcon and Winter Soldier, so I'll have to find something else to watch.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
With Raya and the Last Dragon releasing on March 5th, I won’t be surprised if they end up releasing another set of two episodes at once at some point. It would make more sense for them to do that than to release the finale of Wandavision the same night as Raya.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
With Raya and the Last Dragon releasing on March 5th, I won’t be surprised if they end up releasing another set of two episodes at once at some point. It would make more sense for them to do that than to release the finale of Wandavision the same night as Raya.
Raya is being released on Disney+!?
I just want to make a note that there are no Avengers anymore.
Isn't Spiderman going to be rebuilding them? Even if there are no more Avengers, that doesn't mean none of them could check on Wanda.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Isn't Spiderman going to be rebuilding them? Even if there are no more Avengers, that doesn't mean none of them could check on Wanda.

-Spider-Man: Wanted after being framed by Mysterio
-War Machine: Court Marshaled for going against Ross' orders in IW.
-Falcon: Still on the run for Civil War
-Hulk: I'm surprised he can even go out in public. Ross must've been blipped.
-Hawkeye: Retired
-Thor: In space
-Black Panther: ...................

I guess some of these guys could still work together as a vigilante group, but the FBI ain't gonna be turning to them for help if it can at all be avoided.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Raya is going on Disney+ as a Premiere Access title. You have to pay to access it until the time they decide to remove the access fee.

I don’t think there will be an issue with WandaVision’s final and Raya going on Disney+. Streaming means you can tune in when you want, you don’t have to pick and choose what to watch at an exact time.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Raya is being released on Disney+!?

Yep. It’ll release in theaters and Disney+ Premier Access the same day. Both titles can coexist, but since Disney needs to optimize their profits as much as possible right now on the titles that were supposed to release in theatres, it wouldn’t be a bad idea for them to give Raya as much room as possible to be in focus that weekend. Give people nothing else to watch so they’re more willing to drop that $30 basically. Lol. Not to mention, letting it drive the social media conversation will help its sales too.

Plus, with the complaints about the show being too slow (which I personally disagree with) and some stuff from the next couple episodes of Wandavision being leaked, they could be more willing to go ahead and drop an extra episode to get further into the story and ahead of the leaks. A spin on two-part sitcom episodes would be cool too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

-Spider-Man: Wanted after being framed by Mysterio
-War Machine: Court Marshaled for going against Ross' orders in IW.
-Falcon: Still on the run for Civil War
-Hulk: I'm surprised he can even go out in public. Ross must've been blipped.
-Hawkeye: Retired
-Thor: In space
-Black Panther: ...................

I guess some of these guys could still work together as a vigilante group, but the FBI ain't gonna be turning to them for help if it can at all be avoided.

Also on Hulk, he didn’t really know Wanda that much. They maybe got to know each other in that tiny stretch of time in Infinity War but beyond that, they were pretty much strangers.

Sam probably would be concerned about her, but he’s probably had his hands full with his family and Captain America thing on top of being on-the-run from certain officials...And Bucky...and [redacted]

Hawkeye was fucked up by the snap. He’s probably super focused on his family as well and then probably Kate Bishop.

I doubt any threads will be left unthreaded in regards to why they haven’t checked in on Wanda.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yep. It’ll release in theaters and Disney+ Premier Access the same day. Both titles can coexist, but since Disney needs to optimize their profits as much as possible right now on the titles that were supposed to release in theatres, it wouldn’t be a bad idea for them to give Raya as much room as possible to be in focus that weekend. Give people nothing else to watch so they’re more willing to drop that $30 basically. Lol. Not to mention, letting it drive the social media conversation will help its sales too.

Plus, with the complaints about the show being too slow (which I personally disagree with) and some stuff from the next couple episodes of Wandavision being leaked, they could be more willing to go ahead and drop an extra episode to get further into the story and ahead of the leaks. A spin on two-part sitcom episodes would be cool too.
Aw hell no! I am NOT paying to watch it when I should get it free on Disney+. I will wait for it to be unlocked on there. I'm not going to risk my life to go watch this movie in the cinema during the rona!

I thought it was slow until now. I think they should have put the first three episodes out all at once, then gone weekly.

And I thought WandaVision was happening shortly before Spiderman: Far From Home? I read somewhere that it was three weeks after EndGame. Either way, wouldn't all of the Avengers be exonerated of any "crimes" since they basically saved existence?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
And I thought WandaVision was happening shortly before Spiderman: Far From Home? I read somewhere that it was three weeks after EndGame. Either way, wouldn't all of the Avengers be exonerated of any "crimes" since they basically saved existence?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In the government’s eyes, their heroic actions probably don’t absolve them of the crimes they committed unfortunately. I figure there’s still plenty of people in the world governments who still blame the Avengers for many of the bad things that have happened. I’m sure Wanda immediately taking over a town isn’t building any rapport either. There’s also still five episodes left, so who knows who might show up down the line.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

In the government’s eyes, their heroic actions probably don’t absolve them of the crimes they committed unfortunately. I figure there’s still plenty of people in the world governments who still blame the Avengers for many of the bad things that have happened. I’m sure Wanda immediately taking over a town isn’t building any rapport either. There’s also still five episodes left, so who knows who might show up down the line.
I don't really see any crimes committed by the Avengers, but I guess you're right. We'll see what happens.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
See, no double episode final (unless they sneak a 10th episode in). But unless they stupidly put a week's break in-between the penultimate episode and the final, episode 9 will air March 5th.

sHvcxuR.png

Back