• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Yes it was, but we didn't eat there as we had other reservations. Still wanna try it, though.

Glad its still there. I hope it remains there. Have you tried Kona Café before? By the way, did you enjoy those infinite dumplings? :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I have not tried Kona Cafe, but oh my, were those dumplings outstanding. I also don't think I've ever eaten so many noodles in my entire life.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I have not tried Kona Cafe, but oh my, were those dumplings outstanding. I also don't think I've ever eaten so many noodles in my entire life.

Its safe to say that that's the only place where you can have all of the dumplings you want. And if you want some broccoli they'll give it to you bowl size which sounds crazy but cool. I highly recommend you to have Kona when it comes to breakfast. You won't regret it.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
II'll definitely keep that in mind, although it may not happen on this next trip. I'll try it at some point, though. Have you eaten at Be Our Guest for either lunch or supper? It's my favorite for both quick and table service meals in Disney. Actually my favorite restaurant ever.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
II'll definitely keep that in mind, although it may not happen on this next trip. I'll try it at some point, though. Have you eaten at Be Our Guest for either lunch or supper? It's my favorite for both quick and table service meals in Disney. Actually my favorite restaurant ever.

Not yet. Would love to one day. I've eaten before at the Crystal Palace for dinner. It was alright but its the usual buffet meals.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I've decided on getting a Universal pass this year as WDW is inherently hell-bent on closing more rides than they open these next few years. Seriously it takes them 5+ years to get anything done nowadays.

Meanwhile Universal Orlando announced like a few months ago that the new King Kong ride was coming and it's coming out THIS SUMMER. I don't doubt that the new land they bought will be used within the next 2 years or so. I'd be willing to bet even sooner than that.

I feel like I was still in high school when Disney announced Avatar-land for Animal Kingdom.

They will also probably never get around to fixing the Yeti in Everest as it would take them 6+ months to fix the damned thing as said by one of the Imagineers in an interview.

Also buying two annual passes (one for me and my sister) for Universal is around the same price as buying a single seasonal pass at Disney.

I will be shocked if Star Wars land and Toy Story land are here before the next millennium.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Rob, I like crystal palace, nothing super special, but a little above par where buffets are concerned.

I've decided on getting a Universal pass this year as WDW is inherently hell-bent on closing more rides than they open these next few years. Seriously it takes them 5+ years to get anything done nowadays.

Meanwhile Universal Orlando announced like a few months ago that the new King Kong ride was coming and it's coming out THIS SUMMER. I don't doubt that the new land they bought will be used within the next 2 years or so. I'd be willing to bet even sooner than that.

I feel like I was still in high school when Disney announced Avatar-land for Animal Kingdom.

They will also probably never get around to fixing the Yeti in Everest as it would take them 6+ months to fix the damned thing as said by one of the Imagineers in an interview.

Also buying two annual passes (one for me and my sister) for Universal is around the same price as buying a single seasonal pass at Disney.

I will be shocked if Star Wars land and Toy Story land are here before the next millennium.

I generally prefer Disney to Universal but I more than understand getting the most bang for your buck. I also agree that right now, Disney has quite a large number of closures and projects under development, but man is it gonna be nice when it's all done.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Rob, I like crystal palace, nothing super special, but a little above par where buffets are concerned.

I generally prefer Disney to Universal but I more than understand getting the most bang for your buck. I also agree that right now, Disney has quite a large number of closures and projects under development, but man is it gonna be nice when it's all done.

That's true. The reason why I said that is because you go to Chef's Mickey or Hollywood & Vine and it just feels the same.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Ah I gotcha, agreed there. Restaurants like Ohana and Whispering Canyon can almost be considered buffet-like considering they're all you can eat, but I feel they far outshine the actual buffets. They're just so good.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Has anyone ever gotten Galatic Hero from Buzz Lightyear Star Command? There's a walkthrough how to get it, I had it memorized and wasn't sure if it was my aiming but was only able to grab 150K.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Real Galactic Heroes don't need walkthroughs.

How dare you?! ! !

tumblr_mfabznGnMj1rlw0blo1_400.gif

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Lol we've discovered some secret targets with high level points on our own, but I've never used a walkthrough or gotten Galactic Hero.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I tried to do it on my first attempt and still failed...

[video=youtube;ul9Ev0n02hE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9Ev0n02hE[/video]

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I may check it out to laughably crush my friends when we go in the summer, but maybe that's a bit cruel lol.

Also, I really want to stay at the Polynesian. We typically stay at the low to mid tier resorts, though.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I may check it out to laughably crush my friends when we go in the summer, but maybe that's a bit cruel lol.

Also, I really want to stay at the Polynesian. We typically stay at the low to mid tier resorts, though.

I have been to the Old Key West, Saratoga, Art & Animation, & Fort Wilderness Cabins. I love it all.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Art of Animation looks great, never been to it though, unfortunately. We've been to all 3 All Stars (the only ones I'm not crazy about), Pop Century (our favorite value resort by far), Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, and Port Orleans Riverside. They're all good, and of course we've visited Animal Kingdom Lodge, Swan and Dolphin, Contmporary, Polynesian, and Fort Wilderness. The more expensive resorts are amazing, but of course pricey. I absolutely love the Polynesian, as I've kinda mentioned before. I've had some extended family members stay there recently and they loved it.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
After finding out about the exclusive restaurants all over the territory and staying within the resort. I have been side tracked to discover the other resorts areas around Disney World. I have been at the Caribbean Beach, Beach & Yacht (something like that), Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge & Contemporary Resort. Those are the ones I have visited.

If you have a chance also try Boma. It's the buffet restaurant at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've heard a lot of good about Boma. Have you ever had School Bread in Norway? I haven't, but really want to try it this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back