• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wallpaper for Dream Drop Distance!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
So, I made this thing:

With a logo:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Without a logo:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So what do you think? Also, feel free to use it for a background or whatever, if you want.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
that's a small wallpaper
(ASSUMING THIS WASN'T SARCASM) right click + view image, or something to that effect depending on your browser idk. the site scales images down to prevent page-stretching.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
it was. lol. in all seriousness, sora looks lq compared to everything else around him. also the fact that his hair and shoe are just baaaarely cut off drives me crazy. those big circles are distracting. and that part next to his right foot also just cuts off rather suddenly. weird light, too.

D.D.D

it was. lol. in all seriousness, sora looks lq compared to everything else around him. also the fact that his hair and shoe are just baaaarely cut off drives me crazy. those big circles are distracting. and that part next to his right foot also just cuts off rather suddenly. weird light, too.

The part that cut off his foot was in the render, lol. I saw it and I was like, "Is this the way Nomura drew this or what?". Probably not.

Wait....
tumblr_m20ex5Gcnw1qzpbds.jpg

He did draw it flat. Shame on Nomura, lol.

But yeah, with the lighting it was kinda tough because I hadn't done any prep lighting layers before and just added it on to the end, so yeah... I'll admit that, lol.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Light is too bright on his face. Everything else I can dig. The logo would be best a bit smaller, and I think it would work. Also, fix that cutting off. Reducing the size of sora by 5%(meaning typing in the resizing as 95% both horizontally and vertically).

All-in-all, it's a nice wallpaper. :)

Shawty

Awards
^ I agree on the light in his face, it's a little too bright. I prefer the non logo version over the logo version but that's a matter of opinion (I like simple). I love what you did with the colors although I'm wondering how it'd look like if you used lighter colors. But you did a very good job on this, I really like what you've done with it! :)

D.D.D

Light is too bright on his face. Everything else I can dig. The logo would be best a bit smaller, and I think it would work. Also, fix that cutting off. Reducing the size of sora by 5%(meaning typing in the resizing as 95% both horizontally and vertically).

All-in-all, it's a nice wallpaper. :)

Yeah, I always have problems with too bright light, lol. I'll have to keep working at it. But thank you for the compliment. :)

^ I agree on the light in his face, it's a little too bright. I prefer the non logo version over the logo version but that's a matter of opinion (I like simple). I love what you did with the colors although I'm wondering how it'd look like if you used lighter colors. But you did a very good job on this, I really like what you've done with it! :)

And the lighting thing I do understand. I actually, while making it, was debating between making it darker like it is or more like the clouds on DDD's cover and lighter.
But thank you for liking it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back