• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wall-e

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinky

One Step at A Time
Yea i know it was a while back when the movie came out but around that time i was working on a wall-e sig and this is what i made

walle-fire-1.jpg

^^I know its not great but basically i faded everything directly around the light to let it stick out abit and added the text =p

opinons??

Wall-E-1.gif

I had found this while looking around at that time i thought it was pretty neat not sure who made it though

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well you didn't do much but the problem is the white robot sticks out more so than the light. Everything else has a similar color expect the robot so it sticks out more. The text feels slapped on but I'm not good with text so I don't know what to do with it. The stock looks lq but that might be the fade or just my monitor.

Did you add those light things or are they part of the stock?

slinky

One Step at A Time
Right i need to explain things bettersorry i was meaning that i was going for the flow weather it was from the lighter and the reflection off of Eve I was trying to get the light in general to sick out like a bit on wall-e as well more than it all ready did but i understand what you were saying i appreciate it ^_^

The Light things were in the stock, this kinda me just starting ive never really tried anything like before
walle-fire.jpg

This is the original stock so you can tell what i did, i didnt do much really but i was just looking for the shine or the glow i guess to stick out in general

and yea i know i have troubles sticking the right style of font to blend it in with the picture its tough for me as well

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ah so you just started okay well what you did was make everything darker since all the color was taken away except on the white robot (eve?). I don't know what program you're using cause I use Photoshop so I don't know if that I say will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back