• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WALL-E !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh wow! It looks like a really cute movie! I want to see considering I like most of Pixar's work although I would consider The Incredibles would to be okay.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm COMPLETELY ecstatic that this movie is out and I'm definitely excited about seeing it; I've been excited for it ever since I saw the teaser when I saw Ratatouille~ I might go see it this weekend. AND WALL-E'S SO CUTE ;__; I just want to hug himmmmm! [thank goodness there's a wall-e plush at the disney store XD;]

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I wanna see this movie SO BAD!!!
I hope my older sister can take me to see it soon!
*rolls on the floor and groans*

D

Deleted member 36435

Pfft, I saw it today and got one of the Limited Edition watches. :D

Amazing movie although it wasn't really story heavy, it was very good on comedy though.
Wall-E and his friend Eve (or Eva couldn't really tell) don't talk so its hilarious the way the interact.

I can't say much without spoiling it though.

Oh and at the end there huge Wall-E's but they lack the cuteness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh man. Oh man man man. Was Wall E GREAT or what?! Everything, beginning to finish, was priceless. Wall E is so friggen cute and funny. All the characters are perfect. Hilarious throughout! Wonderful movie. When disney and Pixar get it on, it is pure magic.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I loved it. One of the best animated films I have seen. I especially love how WALL-E reminds me of Johnny 5.

wall-e-poster1-big.jpg

johnny5isalive.jpg

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yeah i think Wall-E was made in the like of Johnny 5. Man that movie was some time ago

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
This movie looks crazy amazing :C

I won't be able to see it for a few weeks though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back