• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WALL-E !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall-E

I third that and I have no idea eithier. I really did forget. Did you know the person who voiced Wally as voiced R2-D2 in the Star Wars movie?

me too -_- lol

really i didnt know that thank you for that info ^_^

I wanna say something like

Deceptive
Deactivitivation

But I know I'm wrong there. I forgot too. XD

well atleast you could try, i cant even start to try an even spell the word besids "D" xD

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
This movie doesn't interest me at all but that's what I said about Ratatouille and now I can't get enough of Remy so we'll see how I like Wall-E when it hits HBO.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Amazing movie was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

I was actually quite shocked at how well they pulled this off. The characters were actually quite cool, and Disney also painted a "dark" image into the happy image.

But, in the end, it was amazing. 1/1, 5/5, 10/10, 100/100.

K

kingdomfighter5

Definately one of the koolest pixar-disney movies ever its better than toy story i thought.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
While waiting for my spare car keys to get to where I was locked out of my vehicle, I watched WALL-E. Best Pixar movie yet? Maybe, maybe not, but it's certainly the bravest. There's almost no dialogue at all, and it manages to tell it's story better than movies filled to the brim with dialogue. The characters were fantastic thanks to the brilliant animation. It really reminded me of the old Pixar shorts.

It's well worth the price of admission.

K

kingdomfighter5

I loved the ending with the paintings and sketches in the credits

Wall-E

i personally thought the movie was awsome and i think the word you all are looking for is "directive" yes? i believe thats what the word was.

Ah ha!! thank you im glad someone remembers cuz it was driving me crazy!

D

Deleted member 36435

I didn't get to watch the ending credits because my sister had work. D:

Anyways, if this was in KHIII we'd have a shit ton of Big Body heartless, lolz. But that level would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back