• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WALL-E !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
XD WALL-E's just one of those robots that allways remind you of someone else!

None of them ever had a girlfriend like EVE though...

Joy

Bronze Member
I absolutely loved this movie. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen, eve and wall-e are adorable together, and oh god I love their attitudes towards each other.

Pixar did such an amazing amazing job on this. So far favorite movie of the year.

Wall-E

in my opinion this movie was great, as you all can tell lol xD pixar did it again with another great movie ^_^

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
in my opinion this movie was great, as you all can tell lol xD pixar did it again with another great movie ^_^

Yeah, I definately do agree considering I saw it today and was just watching Wall-E and how cute they were and how Mo (I think that's his name) was like all cute and how Eve acts toward Wall-E at first made go like 'Wha?' Anyway, I just think it's a cute and funny movie and now it's like one of my best Disney/Pixar movie besides Finding Nemo! Love Wall-E! And definately Eve as well. They did a really job making this one :D

Wall-E

Yeah, I definately do agree considering I saw it today and was just watching Wall-E and how cute they were and how Mo (I think that's his name) was like all cute and how Eve acts toward Wall-E at first made go like 'Wha?' Anyway, I just think it's a cute and funny movie and now it's like one of my best Disney/Pixar movie besides Finding Nemo! Love Wall-E! And definately Eve as well. They did a really job making this one :D

Yea most definitly look around Wall-E is #1 in america on sales, on friday and saturday alone wall-e made 61.1 million #1 above Wanted with like 52million or something like that it said that on Yahoo on Saturday ^_^

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I couldn't wait to see Wall-E and I saw it. The robot was cool and all but I didn't like the story line. I was just going to make a post for Wall-E nad Get Smart. I'm gonna do Get Smart. Wall-E dumb movie. My overall rating...
movie-0 stars
Robot-***** five stars
Everything else-0 stars
Ok dumb movie awesome robot.

Danica Syer

Yea most definitly look around Wall-E is #1 in america on sales, on friday and saturday alone wall-e made 61.1 million #1 above Wanted with like 52million or something like that it said that on Yahoo on Saturday ^_^

Wow, that is amazing. I loved the movie like x100000

Oh and WALL-E FTW!

Wall-E

Wow, that is amazing. I loved the movie like x100000

Oh and WALL-E FTW!

Most definitly FTW ^_^

the only thing i dont remember is bothering me what was the word they kept using which ment their job eve said it first it started with a "D" and no it wasnt duty it was longer and more complex do you or does anyone remember from the movie?? its driving me crazy lol

Royale

manic
I couldn't wait to see Wall-E and I saw it. The robot was cool and all but I didn't like the story line. I was just going to make a post for Wall-E nad Get Smart. I'm gonna do Get Smart. Wall-E dumb movie. My overall rating...
movie-0 stars
Robot-***** five stars
Everything else-0 stars

You should commit suicide.

Wall-E

no need to bash the girl  were all entitled to our own opinions ^_^  even though i thought it was great through and through

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
movie-0 stars
Robot-***** five stars
Everything else-0 stars
Roya|e said:
You should commit suicide.

If you don't absolutely love this movie, you didn't get the real theme of it. This was possibly Pixar's best movie.

And as for the guy who said, "HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KHIII" no. KH ruins everything it touches.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
If you don't absolutely love this movie, you didn't get the real theme of it. This was possibly Pixar's best movie.

And as for the guy who said, "HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KHIII" no. KH ruins everything it touches.

See yes it's the best Pixar but I just didn't like the story and pratically the whole movie isn't english but robot. It was semi good and semi bad. Oh and Royale you need to get a life. Your like one of those people who think the only thing to do to fix things is die. But the movie was well ok ok but I hate the terrible story and the fact that you need to take robot in school to see the movie.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
StarLight, just start a fire and jump in it please.

Royale

manic
See yes it's the best Pixar but I just didn't like the story and pratically the whole movie isn't english but robot. It was semi good and semi bad. Oh and Royale you need to get a life. Your like one of those people who think the only thing to do to fix things is die. But the movie was well ok ok but I hate the terrible story and the fact that you need to take robot in school to see the movie.

lol .

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Most definitly FTW ^_^

the only thing i dont remember is bothering me what was the word they kept using which ment their job eve said it first it started with a "D" and no it wasnt duty it was longer and more complex do you or does anyone remember from the movie?? its driving me crazy lol

I third that and I have no idea eithier. I really did forget. Did you know the person who voiced Wally as voiced R2-D2 in the Star Wars movie?

^ Uh, Star Light, all of you're posts in this thread have made no sense so far.

WALL-E >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Get Smart, which was a shitty ass cash cow movie.

Um, I don't get this either by the way and I really am confused. And she's entitled to her opinion.

I really did like the movie and I loved the theme of it. I still can't believe how Earth looked. It's like a good message: Globalwarming sucks. I also really like Eve whenever she's like "Wall-E," that was cute.

Danica Syer

Most definitly FTW ^_^

I wanna say something like

Deceptive
Deactivitivation

But I know I'm wrong there. I forgot too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back