• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WALL-E !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I see I'm the only one who thought this movie was boring as shit.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

ah, but shit is fun. j/k

im looking forward to seeing the movie. Im taking my family to see it next week

.Oji

赤いテキスト
lol thats true, and i didnt notice it before now but he really does remind me of a new generation of johnny 5 thats a nice point All-Star

Honestly, he kinda reminded me of the Robotic Operating Buddy aka R.O.B. That's just me, though.

Anyway, Wall-E is a pretty decent film. I enjoyed it. ^_^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Honestly, he kinda reminded me of the Robotic Operating Buddy aka R.O.B. That's just me, though.

;P You're not alone. I often found myself going "lol ROB" when I saw the little critter.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
;P You're not alone. I often found myself going "lol ROB" when I saw the little critter.

walleandrobepz9.png

What a coincidence. lol XD

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i was thinking about the robot Rocky got Paulie for his birthday, but then i was like.....NAH

but i think the robots presented above are just popular, in the sense of looks and personality, and that Pixar found this like to be a good look for WAll-E. It was also said that Pixar had been meaning to do this movie a long time ago but didn't feel the technology to be enough for something so grand, especially in the noises the robots make.

good timing id say

Joy

Bronze Member
I loved it. One of the best animated films I have seen. I especially love how WALL-E reminds me of Johnny 5.

wall-e-poster1-big.jpg

johnny5isalive.jpg

Lmfao, my mom made me watch Johnny 5 (second one) so that she could prove that they were the same.

Still say she's wrong.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
My friend alex got that same song stuck in my head after we watched it now it's the only thing I hear now so I tell him this if he ever sings it again "I swear if you start singing it then someones gonna be missing in mexico for the next three years" and then he just stoped talking for awile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back