• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wall-E

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Trailer

Well another movie that i find intersting. I think this could be a sleeper hit for the year for Pixar. It looks rather amusing and seems to have a decent story. I love the concept and really want to see how Wall-E's personality comes out in the movie.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
This movie has about two lines of dialouge during the entirety of the film. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, because Pixar simply can do no wrong. We'll see if they can master the silent film.

Awards
I've always liked Pixa's works. When I first saw the trailer, I knew that I would want to see this movie. It looks very interesting. =D

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The movie doesn't really interest me. Of course that's what I said about Ratatouille and now I love it.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The movie doesn't really interest me. Of course that's what I said about Ratatouille and now I love it.

That's exactly how I approached Ratatouille as well, but that movie is pure genius. I love it :3

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
This movie has about two lines of dialouge during the entirety of the film. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, because Pixar simply can do no wrong. We'll see if they can master the silent film.

no dialog!? wow didn't hear that one. (no pun intended)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well there is sound so it isnt a silent film but they didnt have to really work in voice actors but i dont see that being a problem. The movie looks really good and i want to see it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: [Movie] WALL*E

I reckon it looks ok... I'll probably see it... i mean, tis a robot! You gotta like it!

Lancelot

Awards

Yeah, I've never even seen that movie lol...

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

johnny5.jpg

looks just like him.

Lancelot

Awards

He looks like he's hell bent on killing me... *hides*