• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wall-E in future kingdom hearts games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Wall-E be in future Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanceMacabre

Just saw Wall-E and I can truly say that it is a perfect film.
I think it rules, but providing we get Pixar worlds in the future, do you think Wall-E should be one to be included in future kh games?

Teej

i hear of walle, i've only seen the trailers, and thats the most i willl ever see, and since its disney,i wouldn't want it in a game...

"Since it's Disney I don't want it in a game that's FILLED with Disney." Your logic is AMAZING.

The film was amazing, and I could see Wall-E being an efficient partner (throwing huge cubes of glass and metal at foes?!) and there is definately room for a decent plot for Sora and co to navigate through.

It would be really nice to play in the Wall-E World in a next KH game, it was such a nice movie, don´t know why most of the kids didn´t like it O__o

I loved it! ^^

Teej

It would be really nice to play in the Wall-E World in a next KH game, it was such a nice movie, don´t know why most of the kids didn´t like it O__o

I loved it! ^^

I'm going to assume it was the lack of dialouge until like, halfway through.

Even though the first half was the best part. >_>

A

Audo

Hold up Half of kingdom hearts revolves around disney characters.... how do you like kh games if you dont want disney characters in it???
Actually, KH revolves around 99% Disney characters and 1% FF characters.

As for the topic at hand,
I haven't seen WALL-E yet ( I really do want to), but I'm going to say no.
This is mainly because, from my understanding, it takes place when humans abandon the world, and go live in space.
So, I have issue with KH Worlds that would essentially need two complete worlds.
The same goes for Treasure Planet.
I mean in TP, they are looking for the world Treasure Planet. But how would you do that as a KH world? You would need like two worlds when you can only have one.
I don't know if this is making any sense, but basically I don't see how it could work.

Twilightprince10

i understand exactly what u mean riku, how could you make a world when they themselves arent in one. a possibility could be that a wall-e world could take place pn the space ship as for treasure planet i cant really see how they can make it work.

ps. wall-e was great!!!!!

Teej

Actually, KH revolves around 99% Disney characters and 1% FF characters.

As for the topic at hand,
I haven't seen WALL-E yet ( I really do want to), but I'm going to say no.
This is mainly because, from my understanding, it takes place when humans abandon the world, and go live in space.
So, I have issue with KH Worlds that would essentially need two complete worlds.
The same goes for Treasure Planet.
I mean in TP, they are looking for the world Treasure Planet. But how would you do that as a KH world? You would need like two worlds when you can only have one.
I don't know if this is making any sense, but basically I don't see how it could work.

Think Neverland in KH1. Focus on one area, make the second "world" like, one room.

I could see meeting Wall-E on Earth, and advancing the plot in like, 10 minutes.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Even though I haven't seen the movie yet, I have seen the trailers and though it does look good and I could somewhat see it working, I don't think I'd really want it in the game.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
At best, Wall-E could be a defensive summon, but I don't think he could fit in otherwise.

A

Anima Relic

Hell to the No, Kh got enough crap going on with people talking about hanny montanny and high school musical wanting to be in a KH game, what's next huh?!?! Camp Rock?!?! Do we really want to see Sora and Co spend an hour doing, WE ROCK ON!!!! Not to mention that all Wall-E knows how to do is say his name, what is he a pokemon lol. KH needs more original worlds, disney is getting waaaaaaaaaaay too much face time. Seriously, think about it :glare:

A

Audo

Hell to the No, Kh got enough crap going on with people talking about hanny montanny and high school musical wanting to be in a KH game, what's next huh?!?! Camp Rock?!?! Do we really want to see Sora and Co spend an hour doing, WE ROCK ON!!!! Not to mention that all Wall-E knows how to do is say his name, what is he a pokemon lol. KH needs more original worlds, disney is getting waaaaaaaaaaay too much face time. Seriously, think about it :glare:
I've actually heard the opposite and that Disney is getting side-lined lately (as in KH2).
But you know, what you're saying is so true, we really do need a HSM and CR worlds.

A

Anima Relic

I've actually heard the opposite and that Disney is getting side-lined lately (as in KH2).
But you know, what you're saying is so true, we really don't need a HSM and CR worlds.

Fixed and quoted for truth. HSM and CR needs to stay away from Kingdom Hearts. Just stay away.

Teej

I didn't even think of a summon. D'oh. It'd probably work better anyway, considering Wall-E's size.

What we REALLY need is to investigate the backstories of the KH2 summons. I DEMAND a Chicken Little world!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
People are so closeminded.

Wall-E would be a great world. Eve and Wall-e would be great sidekicks. You could fight the Autopilot and his little helper-creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back