• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Walk down the aisle with Dearly Beloved - KHInsider interviews the VSQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It Began With a Letter would be a wonderful song to hear them do a rendention of, perhaps mixed Friends In My Heart.

Those would be two songs that would sound good flowing into each other due to their tempo.

The VSQ makes gorgeous music so I'm excited to hear whatever they might create in the future!

reimeille

This is really hard bluuuuhhh I think I'll say "Friends in my Heart" :> So beautiful and it may just be personal nostalgia in it but it really has a sweet sound to it, haha.

Brightcrest

I think that "Destiny's Union" from Birth By Sleep would be a great choice.
It's slow, thoughtful, and bitter-sweet nature would make for a great song to walk down the aisle to.

SoraNoHikari

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned these yet, but I would like VSQ to try either "Afternoon Streets" or "Working Together" from the KHII soundtrack. I'm leaning more towards "Working Together" as it's one of my favorite battle songs from the game. Both songs evoke such nostalgia for me and remind me of Sora's but also Roxas' adventures in Twilight Town. These songs have a mix of wind and string components, so it would be really interesting to see VSQ's take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back