• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wakka look-alike in Agrabah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

I don't know if this is old but when you finish everything in Agrabah, and there are no heartless roaming around, go to the palace gates (i think) and look around and there will be a kid who looks alot like Wakka. Sorry I don't have a picture but i notice this awhile back and never got the chance to post it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Huh? I did not know this. Since I'm replaying the game, I'm going to try and check this out. If this turns out to be true, you, ReturnableMemory, would be a good candidate for the group I'm part of called R.O.X.A.S.

ReturnableMemory

Its not that great or important to see but its interesting to find i'll try my best to get a picture of it but it will take awhile to get to that point in the game but I know there is a Wakka look alike in Agrabah.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
^^^Spoken like a true R.O.X.A.S Member...Do you wanna join our group?...you have the right spirit...

I believe you. We in R.O.X.A.S knows that it could be true, and we continue to believe in it, and we only stop believing if we can't find it in the game ourselfs, when we look for it......or you do...so I believe you...

riku#1

Yeah! I've seen that before too! They look like exactly alike except their hair is different and I think their clothes are a little different. And I think they even stand the same too

ReturnableMemory

YES That's what I'm takling about :D I'm gonna try to get a pic up, I'm in wonderland as of now I'm hoping to get a pic asap but its gonna be a low-quality pic

Awards
Yes, what u say is very true. There is a Wakka look alike, and u don't really need to put much effort into finding him because there is a forumer here who has already dedicated himself into him. Look him up. His, I believe, is "Arabian Wakka" or sumthing like that....

onyxrhapsody87

I can't believe so many people didn't know about this... still He's only there RIGHT after you complete Agrabah...

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Haha.. the first time I ever saw the Wakka-look alike I was so confused.. It's funny. That has to be one of my all time favorite parts of the game. I just love how Square and Disney tried to save money by using the Wakka character template... xD

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Bahamut Zero said:
I saw the Tidus look-a-like when I first played Kingdom Hearts... I thought it was Tidus who ended up in Traverse Town.

i thought that too. then i used first person view and boy was i wrong

Elanor_Fairbanks

Could someone post a picture (pictures?) of these look-a-likes? I'd prefer not playing the game over again just to see them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back