• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
King Mickey can travel through the CoD, right? He knows that Aqua is in the Dark Realm,so why doesn't he just travel through the corridors and grab her (and possibly AtW)!?

And why didn't he use them at the end of KH2 at TWNW?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I don't think he specifically knew that Aqua was there, did he? If he did, the realm of darkness is probably so vast that he wouldn't find her.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I agree with fishman the dark realm is vast and only by accident he could find her after all she's been walking in there for what 12 years??

as for AtW Mickey probably think that his *dead*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think he was aware of the fact that Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness, nor AtW. Iin a world that large, it would be trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Was it ever confirmed that Mickey could use the CoDs? Or did he have an alternate method of travel?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
King Mickey can travel through the CoD, right? He knows that Aqua is in the Dark Realm,so why doesn't he just travel through the corridors and grab her (and possibly AtW)!?

And why didn't he use them at the end of KH2 at TWNW?

Yes to the first question. No to the second one. He doesn't actually know Aqua's at the Dark Meridian. Why should he?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Mickey never knew that she was there. Let's look at the timeline of events.

1. Aqua leaves and tells Mickey that she will take Ven somewhere safe.

2. Aqua brings Ven to Land of Departure, and transforms the world into Castle Oblivion.

3. Aqua goes to Radiant Garden and fights Terranort.

4. Aqua defeats Terranort, but as he fades into a pool of darkness, she jumps in to save him.

5. Aqua realizes that they can't both make it back. She uses her armor and Keyblade to send Terra back to the Realm of Light.

6. Aqua ends up in the Realm of Darkness, with nobody knowing what happened to her.

I think that Aqua was the one who left the message in Jiminy's Journal. After all, at the end of Coded, Mickey goes into the digital journal world again to find out about the tormented souls. He probably then told Sora about the Keyblade warriors in his letter.

Samhain

Bronze Member
think realm of light and how big the worlds are and how big that realm is. the realm of darkness is the opposite just with darkness so think about it. the realm of darkness is HUGE.

impossible to find aqua and he wasnt even in the realm of darkness for that long anyway

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
When did Mickey even use the corridor of darkness in BBS?

he didnt...he used the star fragment (gummi block) to travel between worlds in BbS.

and the RoD is so vast...and I dont think you could actually find the Dark Meridian that easily...and I also think that Mickey thinks that AtW is dead...since his machine blew up.

and yes SilentTrinity, Aqua arrived in the Dark Meridian a year after the events in KH2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by khphantom97
Star Fragment, AKA, as confirmed by Nomura, the Gummi blocks.

Yeah, I know that he uses the star fragment during BBS to travel, but what about after that? People are going around saying he could use CoDs, so I was wondering if he ever used them, or if it's ever been confirmed that he can use them.

MAX!

I think that Aqua was the one who left the message in Jiminy's Journal. After all, at the end of Coded, Mickey goes into the digital journal world again to find out about the tormented souls. He probably then told Sora about the Keyblade warriors in his letter.

hmm i still dont get who write it ? and WHEN ?

Eternal_Sleep

indeed, chances are it was entirely coincidence that 12 years after BBS both aqua and AtW winded up in a place thats familiar to us. and thats assuming it is the exact same beach. i mean its obviously the area but the beach looks like it spreads out pretty far, there could probably be multiple rocks similar to the one AtW is sitting on. but thats just me being difficult :p

as for the CoD mickey could safely travel through them especially with his coat although he has been seen in the Dark realm without it(ie the end of KH1). we have seen him travel through the CoD but to the best of my knowledge i have never seen him actually summon one himself. cause like it mickey a long time to actually make it to CO. if he could open the CoD he would have been there in no time flat.

cnorwood

the only reason he has the cloak is to stay hidden from the org & he has the KKD so he can close the door of KH. It is even said a few times that mickey use a gumie ship.

cloaks are used to protect you from the darkness, every character who has been in the darkness and not a heartless or sora had one

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think mickey knows. after birth by sleep mickey gos to the realm of darkness to get the keyblade. if he knew she was there then he would've save her....

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
he cant save them he cant open door to darkness
thats why he needs sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back