• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WAIT! Xigbar got his heart back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelScum

I still believe its a flashback... Xehanort's wearing his apprentice coat, Braig looks no different from the moment BBS was over, and I really really doubt they'd drop such a huge spoiler like this in the trailer simply because we didn't know if Braig was going to come back even if it was heavily implied, why would Nomura confirm like this so randomly with him just being attacked by a "newly awakened Xehanort". If anything I believe its a flashback of one of Xehanort's weaker moments fighting back his memory spasms similar to how Roxas or Ven would in their respective memory-less episodes.

people see a glove? I see a bright hand from a low quality thats nearly covered by a white lab coat

That makes a lot of sense! seriously! (no sarcasm intended)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
well...... that bring up the connfusion on axel... why is he in torment how came he cant reform liek xheanort

Because axel wasn't liberated by the keyblade. He commited suicide so to speak. Braig's heartless must have been destroyed by luck on the journey. Remember Sora has faced thousands of heartless.

LucasDraleau

Because axel wasn't liberated by the keyblade. He commited suicide so to speak. Braig's heartless must have been destroyed by luck on the journey. Remember Sora has faced thousands of heartless.

I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that only the Heartless had to be destroyed by a Keyblade, not the Nobody, so Lea could be back. I think his torment was to not be able to be with Roxas and Xion.

Absolute

The translation of the trailer seems to point to Braig saying to a form of Xehanort something about have his memories returned. This could be interpreted as being Apprentice Xehanort (Past) or Reborn Xehanort (Present).

I think its a flashback to right after BBS.

Here's my threory: in the video we have Xehanort summoning MX's keyblade and Braig looking not so calm. There are also two figures on the ground with some darkness specks to the left of Xehanort. Then right before the logo, it looks like Braig and Xehanort are struggling.

Now, I believe Xehanort attacked the two on the ground and then is attacking Braig. Using your translation, i believe Braig is asking in a sense if Terra's memories returned as if its terra in control. The other alternative that maybe its MX now in control and he's taking down the apprentices for his own research.

Pratiko

Awards
this final scene from the ending is probably a flashback, rather than present. remember how in the bbs ending braig walked by with xehanort but he looked nervous or something, it wasn't as if xehanort knew wtf braig meant.

hoping more information about this in KH3D and hopefully in BbSV2...

LucasDraleau

this final scene from the ending is probably a flashback, rather than present. remember how in the bbs ending braig walked by with xehanort but he looked nervous or something, it wasn't as if xehanort knew wtf braig meant.

I completely forgot about the KH BBS secret ending. It goes along perfectly with this scene. If it is in 3D it could be a reflection of how Xehanort was when he became an Apprentice, how he couldn't remember anything, and now that he's in his Apprentice form again (maybe), it could be like a reflection of his first time. The first time he's AX, Braig asks him if he's Terra and know he's asking him if he can remember his past, sort of like asking Xehanort if he's truelly Xehanort.

If it's in the past, it could be right after the BBS Secret Ending Scene, but then why would there be bodies.

Jordo

I think this scene takes place in the present. Xigbar and Braig's heartless have been defeated, as have Xehanort's heartless and Xemas. MX has returned in his Terranort appearance but with memories fully intact. Braig knew Terranort when he had no memories, so he is asking now if he has memory back upon becoming a complete person again. Terranort summons the MX keyblade, thus letting Braig know its time to get serious.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that only the Heartless had to be destroyed by a Keyblade, not the Nobody, so Lea could be back. I think his torment was to not be able to be with Roxas and Xion.

I am sure Nomura said both need to be destroyed

LucasDraleau

I am sure Nomura said both need to be destroyed

I meant that the Heartless had to be destroyed with a Keyblade and then the Nobody just had to be destroyed; it doesn't matter if the Nobody was destroyed with a keyblade or not.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I meant that the Heartless had to be destroyed with a Keyblade and then the Nobody just had to be destroyed; it doesn't matter if the Nobody was destroyed with a keyblade or not.

I don't think the Nobody has to be destroyed by the Keyblade, but if they do that means Axel, Vexen, and Zexion won't be returning. or at least, Sora will have to help bring Axel/Lea back. Wait, does Riku's Soul Eater count as a "Keyblade" in this situation? Because Repliku killed Zexion, if I rememebr correctly, and Riku killed Lexaeus, so...

Anyway, I don't think it's been said the Keyblade is needed for the Nobody, just the Heartless. It may be needed for both, but as being actually said, I don't believe it has.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wait, does Riku's Soul Eater count as a "Keyblade" in this situation? Because Repliku killed Zexion, if I rememebr correctly, and Riku killed Lexaeus, so....

I don't believe it should as Soul Eater isn't a keyblade...if they were to come back though, then I'm pretty sure it would mean that "no" they don't need to be defeated at the hands of a keyblade.

RebelScum

I think this scene takes place in the present. Xigbar and Braig's heartless have been defeated, as have Xehanort's heartless and Xemas. MX has returned in his Terranort appearance but with memories fully intact. Braig knew Terranort when he had no memories, so he is asking now if he has memory back upon becoming a complete person again. Terranort summons the MX keyblade, thus letting Braig know its time to get serious.

Yea thats what i WANT to think, 'cause i totally want to see lea again, I think Lea/axel are da bombizzllin.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
I think that that scene was a flashback. It just seems like a scene which would happen after Birth By Sleep (with the scene of Braig walking with Xehanort). I can't really see how the fact that Xehanort summons his Keyblade means that that scene takes place in the present. It has to be in the past.

Rohan

I'll just leave this here
[video=youtube;2u32JbTSBy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u32JbTSBy0[/video]
It looks to me like Briag is surprised by him summoning the keyblade, not scared

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I like how that's the same video that's been circulating, but cropped and subtitled.

Anyways, yeah, he leaps back like "Do you have your memor-WHOA YOU DO!" More surprise than anything.

Rohan

Yeah, I noticed it was the same recording when the chick start talking, I thought I'd leave it here cause it's easier to see

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Perfectly understandable, man.

Heck, it made it easier to reference that scene too!

Rohan

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out what he was looking at before he summoned the Keyblade... looks like Aquas' armor to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back