• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait What

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

You = spam

. . . Yeah...

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
If I'm a tool then you're spam.

And sure, I'll leave you to your hilarious nonsense.

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BARIBADEEBADEEBADEE.

YAA TSI TSUP ARI DIK ARI DULL AN DIK ARI DILL AN DITS TAN DOOL

da_vinci_code_wideweb__470x305,0.jpg

Can YOU Decipher the code!?

AxelRoxas

...Whenever someone starts a thread like this, it's only a matter of time before RTP and Carbunkel comes and pwns everyone...

And BEEEP! "Wait what?" is written on that drunk people thread too.. so either YOU or Shadukai stole the "Wait what?" thingy... thingy...

ECHO!!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
And BEEEP! "Wait what?" is written on that drunk people thread too.. so either YOU or Shadukai stole the "Wait what?" thingy... thingy...
The "you" you are referring to isn't even able to access the forums anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back