• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Wait What

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RTP49

who's your nii-ni
Awards
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
  • Retired Staff

You = spam

. . . Yeah...

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
If I'm a tool then you're spam.

And sure, I'll leave you to your hilarious nonsense.
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BARIBADEEBADEEBADEE.

YAA TSI TSUP ARI DIK ARI DULL AN DIK ARI DILL AN DITS TAN DOOL

Can YOU Decipher the code!?

AxelRoxas

Awards
...Whenever someone starts a thread like this, it's only a matter of time before RTP and Carbunkel comes and pwns everyone...

And BEEEP! "Wait what?" is written on that drunk people thread too.. so either YOU or Shadukai stole the "Wait what?" thingy... thingy...

ECHO!!