• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WAIT wait... wait...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The only real gripe I have about kh2 Sora is his clothes. (and the designs overall lack of use)
I quite minding KH2 Riku after he got his hair cut, it's not much but it's definitely better than before. x[

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I think it says a lot how much KHX has gotten me used to KH2 Riku, compared to everything else...

I've always liked KH2 Sora, however.

Lester811

I've forgotten some of it, but I think it has something to do with The World That Never Was' location. I think it's because it's not quite in either realm, or something... Sorry I'm not of any help.

ya know what lets go with that for now lol

I actually like all the characters designs for each game I am pretty stoked to see what they come up with for the 3rd!!

But i did like Riku's hair in 2 a little better than in DDD but really idc all that much

Last edited by a moderator:

Sdog

Awards
I actually like all the characters designs for each game I am pretty stoked to see what they come up with for the 3rd!!

But i did like Riku's hair in 2 a little better than in DDD but really idc all that much

I have a feeling the new designs will be a harken back to the kh1 outfits. I dont think Nomura is quite done with them yet :p.

morgancb35

I'm glad you asked because I wanted to know how that worked too. So will they have this appearance in kh3 you think or will they look like they did in kh2?

nxtgarnett5

I have a feeling the new designs will be a harken back to the kh1 outfits. I dont think Nomura is quite done with them yet :p.

I feel like Nomura lost a bet and has to include the KH1 outfit at least once in every KH game with sora in it haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like Nomura lost a bet and has to include the KH1 outfit at least once in every KH game with sora in it haha

Nah, he kind of just really likes KH1 Sora. When he has to draw Kingdom Hearts related art, his go to is always KH1 Sora. He even puts more of an effort into it when it is KH1 Sora, especially if you compare 1.5 boxart!Sora to 2.5 boxart!Sora. Heck, you need only compare data!Sora and real!Sora on the 2.5 box and you can see which one he probably liked drawing more hah

nxtgarnett5

Nah, he kind of just really likes KH1 Sora. When he has to draw Kingdom Hearts related art, his go to is always KH1 Sora. He even puts more of an effort into it when it is KH1 Sora, especially if you compare 1.5 boxart!Sora to 2.5 boxart!Sora. Heck, you need only compare data!Sora and real!Sora on the 2.5 box and you can see which one he probably liked drawing more hah

I suppose haha, I mean I don't find anything really wrong with the KH1 sora, I just feel like we have seen it so many times throughout the series history

Anthony12KH

I suppose haha, I mean I don't find anything really wrong with the KH1 sora, I just feel like we have seen it so many times throughout the series history

I agree. I like KH1 Sora, but KH2 Sora needs some love. KH2 Sora has only gotten 1 game and 1 dive and a few cutscenes. I hope Nomura doesnt make new outfits in KH3.

MegaCore5

Awards
If the costume design is changed in KH3 to something like the first game, I don't think I will mind too much; unless he decides to pull another DDD and de-age them again, in which case I will be really upset!

Anthony12KH

If the costume design is changed in KH3 to something like the first game, I don't think I will mind too much; unless he decides to pull another DDD and de-age them again, in which case I will be really upset!

The man is obsessed with de-aging. He just might pull another DDD.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hopefully Nomura finally learns to let go and use his kh2 design. Getting tired of puberty Osment on prepubescent Sora.
If he wants to cling to kh1 Sora he still has his little data sora. xD

MegaCore5

Awards
Hopefully Nomura finally learns to let go and use his kh2 design. Getting tired of puberty Osment on prepubescent Sora.
If he wants to cling to kh1 Sora he still has his little data sora. xD
. A new design altogether would be nice. But he said that the DDD look for sora was a step in the right direction so it's likely that Sora will have a similar look to DDD obviously without the siggal.

anniinan

. A new design altogether would be nice. But he said that the DDD look for sora was a step in the right direction so it's likely that Sora will have a similar look to DDD obviously without the siggal.

Oh no. I'm sick and tired of the red clothing.. Please just use the black clothes and forget the frigging red, we have seen it already a million times

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't mind the red myself so long as it's got a reasonable amount of zippers and not straps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back