• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait or not to wait that is the question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

i dont import games so ill have to wait, if ur a kh fan of course its worth waiting for.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
At the earliest, I'm afraid. September sounds like a slightly more reasonable date for me, seeing how the game's only to be released at the end of May in Japan. It still would be only a few short weeks though, so it's all good, and well worth the wait, imo, especially if it means they'll do less of a half assed job on it.

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
It'll definitely be worth it because you're gonna probably spend twice the amount of time beating the game trying to find out what it's saying if you don't know Japanese.IMO anyone who doesn't know Japanese and is importing the game is just imaptient and wasting both time and money because isn't it like twice the USD price?

Sexy Angel
It's just a waste of money. You'll get nothing from the story, and the gameplay will be way too confusing.

Unless someone makes a patch of course, but those take time, and I doubt anyone would want to, seeing that the release dates are like, four months apart.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think the gameplay will be the last thing to bother someone. It's Kingdom Hearts.
And as for wasting money, you're forgetting a lot of people don't precisely pay for games these days, so we're back to the sole concept of whether or not to get the damned thing in Japanese, nothing beyond that.

Lolita

Dear You
Hell yes. o3o
I have 40 bucks all tidy in a reliable place in my closet.<3
When I charge into Gamestop, i'mma shout, " KINGDOM HEARTSSSSSS." or something to make me retarded and an insane fangirl. o___o;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't forget to wiggle your fingers Ansem-like.

That's not the point here though. He was asking whether to get the Japanese version or wait properly for the English one.
Well, since he got his answer it would seem, and this is straying...

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back