• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait... how come King Mickey...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaxyle

How come King Mickey didn't recognized Terranort when he and Ansem the Wise talked in KHII?:confused:

I mean, I don't remember if Mickey and Terra interacted in BbS but he definitely knew Xehanort's name by then so, what the duck? Plot hole?

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
How come King Mickey didn't recognized Terranort when he and Ansem the Wise talked in KHII?:confused:

I mean, I don't remember if Mickey and Terra interacted in BbS but he definitely knew Xehanort's name by then so, what the duck? Plot hole?

That's exactly what I asked when I registered in this forum lol.

That's really interesting, right? Mickey HAD to remember the name Xehanort.

Vaxyle

I honestly don't think Mater Yen Sid hide de identity of Xehanort to Mickey after the mess of BbS :S

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
if he told mickey in bbs about xehanort means his gone react when he see him in kh2 he didnt know and dont forget mickey was in a journey in the realm of darkness and he had another adventure with riku trying to take down the ORG XIII so mickey didnt stick with yen sid forever

Vaxyle

I know, IN Re.Coded He talked to Yen Sid about Ven, Terra and Xehanort.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
mickey never met him nor heard the name until kh3d yen sid told him everything in kh2 he only know ASOD and xemnas

In Birth By Sleep, Aqua and Mickey were together with Yen Sid. Plus, Mickey was knocked out before before the presence of Master Xehanort. He HAD to find out what was going on. He witness was going on in the Graveyard as well.

Vaxyle

Yes, besides something had to trigger him to go into the Real of Darkness and retrieve the D Keyblade.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
he was knocked out by vanitas and he was in neverland before he was knocked out he was fighting unversed thats all not follow xehanort

Of course, but remember he was fighting along with Aqua. They both witnessed Master Xehanort going against Terra.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's been a while since I've played BbS but from what I remember Mickey met neither Xehanort nor Terra in person. He knew of them, but I don't think they ever had a chance to meet.

Xehanort-X-blade

It's been a while since I've played BbS but from what I remember Mickey met neither Xehanort nor Terra in person. He knew of them, but I don't think they ever had a chance to meet.
that's right mickey never met terra or xehanort he only know terra name not xehanort so if he know apprentice xehanort was called terranort he would have known

Vaxyle

Even if they never met in person he knew the name, he was already a Keyblade Master when he talked with Ansem the Wise, maybe he faked ignorance.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

He would not have recognized him by look because Mickey had not seen Terra, Xehanort, or Terranort before though he still should have recognized the name. Though maybe he did recognize the name and didn't want to give anything away. Then maybe he went and talked with Yen Sid about it (seeing as the two were discussing him in Re:Coded).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Mickey didn't get to meet them, and wasn't aware then of Xehanort's body-snatching tendencies. SO He wouldn't have thought much of it seeing someone 60 years Xehanort's junior going by the same name. There are several characters in Kingdom Hearts who share names, after all. As in life. Also Mickey admits that he has the tendency to ignore things when he's hoping for the best.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
no they never saw terra fight xehanort do you have proof i had played bbs and aqua and mickey were focused on there battle they didn't see terra vs MX only ventus and vanitas they saw oo also braig mickey didnt see terra fight

Never played the game before. I remember watching the video with Aqua and Mickey are together. Just read the story, apparently the battle with Terra and Xehanort was before. Still, Mickey ended up saving Aqua and Ven.

So, he had to know.

Xehanort-X-blade

Never played the game before. I remember watching the video with Aqua and Mickey are together. Just read the story, apparently the battle with Terra and Xehanort was before. Still, Mickey ended up saving Aqua and Ven.

So, he had to know.
you.ll get the chance to play it in HD :) than you.ll know that they never met and he rushed in keyblade graveyard cuz he felt darkness in that world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back