• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait-a-second. I heard you guys said the secret boss...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
...Sora has to confront HIS DARKNESS (aka that thing) during the Reaper's Game in the next game? Like Data-Sora did in Re:Coded?

Might even be the final boss of the next game, if it be KH4 or a "side game". So yeah. I think this kinda fits with the new theme song too..
"Let me face, face my fears.."

oh yeah. So what do you guys think of THAT? And yeah sorry sorry if this is in the wrong forum! Since this involves possible KH3 spoilers I thought I'd put it here. I can't seem to find the fight from 2.5 tho atm (only from the GB version) but..could this mean that Nomura has Re:Coded on the brain? (If he does..all I can say is Nomura, you sly fox..)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

Re: Wait-a-second. I heard you guys said the secret boss was a Darkside..What if..

That would give Sora's VA/Seiyyu(?) A chance to reuse their vanitas voice.

I wouldn't want it to be the main villian but the chief enforcer of the Composer would be cool.

That trope is called "the dragon".

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: Wait-a-second. I heard you guys said the secret boss was a Darkside..What if..

Well, if you played The World Ends with You, you know that whoever is in a reaper's game is tested, and often ends up changing in some way.

So yeah. I can really see Sora's darkness becoming a dragon here for the final test or something (With Riku mentoring once he realizes; Riku ain't dumb. That's prolly the reason Riku gets involved. Maybe he has to pay his own price to help Sora? Like his life in abeyance or something?)

The next game could really give Sora the chara growth he badly needs if this is true; I don't think anyone would mind if the main-Sora becomes more like Data-Sora in the end.

D

Deleted member 246005

Well, if you played The World Ends with You, you know that whoever is in a reaper's game is tested, and often ends up changing in some way.

So yeah. I can really see Sora's darkness becoming a dragon here for the final test or something (With Riku mentoring once he realizes; Riku ain't dumb. That's prolly the reason Riku gets involved. Maybe he has to pay his own price to help Sora? Like his life in abeyance or something?)

The next game could really give Sora the chara growth he badly needs if this is true; I don't think anyone would mind if the main-Sora becomes more like Data-Sora in the end.
I didn't mean the villain would literally become a dragon. The dragon is what you call the big bad's#2 or also known as the enforcer.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDragon

So what I meant was Sora's darkness should be chief enforcer for the villain rather than the main villian.

I imagine Sora's price is his friends I guess.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
me as well. Or at least in my fanfic-writing mind; Kairi in some fashion (not so she's erased, more like trapped/forced to sleep though this) for that's his most important person.

And I didn't mean it that way either, but considering the evidence, Nomura IS going this route, and of course with Sora's personal darkness, he has to face it alone. Maybe with some encouragement+ advice from Riku but that's about it.. I meant it like, okay he has to before he beats up the final boss somehow in the same way Data-Sora did. (Maybe he'd have to swat at the Coordinator but I think Joshua would beg Sora's forgiveness in the end.)

...In this way, the datascape incident could be foreshadowing to what's going to happen. I mean he's had to mess with that a lot of times as it is in the dive to the heart incidents too; I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up and this time it's for keepers.

Back