• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait a minute....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
That's why it's called "Neverland". You can never grow up. BTW, did he always live there? In the movie, doesn't he talk about escaping there so he wouldn't have to deal with "grown-ups" as he says?
No, he lived in England. But... damnit, I can barely remember... he hated grown-ups because they always had rules, and then he got a fairy, Tink, from... a tear? And she took him to Neverland. I'm 90% that's the real reason why he went to Neverland.

Oceayo

In the book Pan went to Neverland when he fell out of his pram, and then is parents forgot about him when he went back, so he stayed there. In the book it also hints that Neverland exists in the minds of children as they are sleeping. I think anyway. XD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ugh well he probably lost his memory somehow. that's like the most normal thing that happens in kh to explain plot holes.

Xango99

LOL peter obviously does NOT age accroding to the disney movies anyways. And he either forgot or just did not care about brining it up. He has probably seen a whole lot of magical crap in that 10 year gap, so seeing a weapon from many years ago while his friend was in danger, was probably not first on his list.

Do you guys think that Tinkerbell would be jealous of Aqua and be a bitch to her???? LOL, that would be hilarious!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
he's probably seen a lot more crazier shit then some giant key.

im more surprised why none of the disney characters ditch their princesses/love interests/wendy for Aqua. like seriously!

maybe some characters got all the memories of TAV erased from them... idk. maybe because they where young? but then people like trident and well whoever else remembers [did leon and co remember? o0] just remembered cuz like...they're older or responsible to understand? so maybe that's why their memory wasn't altered..

makes me wonder if xehanort's memory might have been erased cuz of that, and so then later as he started regaining his memory/becoming more of a scientists heart wako, he forced himself to remember somehow. like...the darkness amplified everything in his heart, and the chains where like attainable to him and he suddenly rememberd em and shit as xemnas or xehanort.

lol.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
he's probably seen a lot more crazier shit then some giant key.

im more surprised why none of the disney characters ditch their princesses/love interests/wendy for Aqua. like seriously!

maybe some characters got all the memories of TAV erased from them... idk. maybe because they where young? but then people like trident and well whoever else remembers [did leon and co remember? o0] just remembered cuz like...they're older or responsible to understand? so maybe that's why their memory wasn't altered..

makes me wonder if xehanort's memory might have been erased cuz of that, and so then later as he started regaining his memory/becoming more of a scientists heart wako, he forced himself to remember somehow. like...the darkness amplified everything in his heart, and the chains where like attainable to him and he suddenly rememberd em and shit as xemnas or xehanort.

lol.

its impossible to force a memory into the light, the exception being namine who was restricted to sora and those around him

Elitechaser

A little place between Hell and Heaven called Eart
we don't know yet, what exactly happens after BBS. maybe their memories get erased or something or whatever.

This seems unlikely as Triton knows or remembers the keyblade when Sora arrives in Atlantica.

Well maybe he did remember, because he was sceptical and somewhat disguisted of Sora in KH1 when they first firrst met. Maybe he remember what Terra, Ven, or Aqua did that he REALLY didn't like. But in KH1 remembered how much power the keyblade had because to me, it seemed like he was using Sora like his tone when he said "Well i'm only helping you until we find Wendy" or something along those lines.

This really just reveals Peter's character and personality. It reflects his "I don't care beyond what affects me" motto, and his habit as a young boy stuck in childhood to be selfish and self-centered. He isn't suspicious of Sora.

That was like 10 Years ago, Peter is really stupid, and only cares about getting Wendy back so she can stay with him and its kind of like rape since he is like 20 Years Old in KH1. Just saying.

Totally forgot about this. I hope the developers take this into account when showing the younger charcters that also appear in KH, such as Wendy.

Peter Pan has amnesia. Remember, he is a little boy who doesn't grow up. In the actual book, Wendy had to keep reminding him who she was, until he finally remembered. With the Lost Boys & Tink, he lives with them so he has to remember them. Unless TAV drilled the term "keyblade" into his head, it's highly unlikely he would remember a keyblade when seeing Sora's.

Disney notoriously doesn't give a rat's ass for what the book says concerning the real or true story. (i.e. Cinderella, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Pinnochio) The book is mostly irrelevant when referring to Kingdom Hearts.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
This seems unlikely as Triton knows or remembers the keyblade when Sora arrives in Atlantica.
meh, i'm just guessing. oh well, peter may really have a bad memory.

but i still go with Peter being that selfish to even care about others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back