• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait a minute... roxas is ven after all??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darklight

on the home page of khinsider you see a picture (beatiful artwork btw) of sora, jiminy, king mickey, org XIII and the ones from the secret ending... but when you look to ven... he... looks ALOT like roxas... the clothes the face everything... so were we all wrong and is ven roxas after all??? and the bald guy... is he really xehanort?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
At the very minimum, Ven is 10 years older than Sora. And with Sora being roxas, he'd be 10 years older than Roxas as well.

On top of that, this thread's in the wrong section. Ask a mod to move it for you.

terra2.0

the only reason that the three dont look alike is that Ansem is xehanorts heartless and xemnas his nobody granted the dont look alike but i swear i saw something on this site where terra called the bald man Master Xehanort.

Marluxia #11

I know Ven was from the past BUT Ven was wearing roxas's clothing in the artwork. And then Roxas just looks like the 4th Hokage from Naruto.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Let it said for the last damned time: Ven existed 10+ years BEFORE Roxas was even CREATED. And the outfit is not exactly the same.

Psichosis34

ppl ppl roxass don't have that much to do wit it i think ppl get this mixed up but Sora is like Ven there names are tied to the sky terra and riku's names are tiead to the land and kiari and the other enigmatic soldiers name are tied to the ocean roxass is a nobody and i don't think has that much of a part in the next game just theory but in kh3 he will the next game is gonna explain about the enigmatic soldiers

Heartstring

Umm... wouldn't Ven be 20 years older then Roxas. Before you say are you stupid Roxas is 15 well no he is not because he was only alive for 1 year (think Artimis from the myths she was born as a adult). Just some thing I would like to put out there.
bowchickawowwow

Sorry to correct you it was Athena who was born into an adult...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry to correct you it was Athena who was born into an adult...

You forget one thing mate:
THIS IS KINGDOM HEARTS!!! [Kicks Heartstring down a well]

2 different movies references in one sentence, I like.

Xikem said:
Umm... wouldn't Ven be 20 years older then Roxas. Before you say are you stupid Roxas is 15 well no he is not because he was only alive for 1 year (think Artimis from the myths she was born as a adult). Just some thing I would like to put out there

You made me think of something. Let's say that MX is the Xehanort we know, but found a way to regress ages. Couldn't he have tested it on Ven? It altered him slightly, and changed him into Sora? It would explain why Roxas and Namine are blonde but Sora is a brunet. I know, horrible, it just came to mind. I really don't expect that to be a full theory. It also supports Terra asking MX "What did you do to his heart", providing he was talking about Ven.

Xehanort: 17

so were we all wrong and is ven roxas after all??

i don't think Ven is Roxas, but i belive the Two are connected.

Roxas: who are you?
Ven: i'm you
Roxas: if your me, then who am I?
Ven: your me
Roxas: but i'm me

yep, the Two are connected.

darklight

ok brain = cracked
i'll just keep it with roxas not being ven till i buy birth by sleep.. say is there already a release date??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back