• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waht if the 3 knights were...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh_roxas_741

Haywire KeyBlade said:
well until new info surfaces, we can only asume that the knights are chasers. i wonder... if the video took place in the past... how long? i would guess a little while after CoM. but i could be wrong...

When he said the past....I sorta thought like way before sora's time....like they were the first keyblade wielders and they chose those keyblade's to wield and then Sora riku and mickey got the same ones.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
looks like inner has plenty of supporters. but if the letter told us abotu mickeys adventures, why did kairi look worried? the letter isnt that simple, and is a very good sign that the next game will have sora in it. much better then any theory inner has made, in my opinion of course.

(also inner, is it just me or do most of the times you defend your own theory, you always use the phrase "its MY theory")

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Check It

THe Chasers are for now unknown to be enemies or heroes, but if they are enemies I got a crazy probably unlikely idea. THe chasers could possibly be the lost souls searching for their hearts and bodies. The Nobodies searched for their hearts and sould, the Heartless wer just crazy, and maybe these Chasers go around chasing their body and heart. this is just a crazy idea but it is probably wrong.

I think that the next game whether it be a KIngdom Hearts game or a new one that has nothing to do with the actual Kingdom Hearts has a completely new story without the present characters though I may be wrong. There could be some relation between the new characters and the old but you never know.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Kh_roxas_741 said:
When he said the past....I sorta thought like way before sora's time....like they were the first keyblade wielders and they chose those keyblade's to wield and then Sora riku and mickey got the same ones.

I think the time period of the secret movie wasn't in the past but in the future. The keyblades looked very worn and ruined and rusted. There is no way that could possibly be the past because Sora got a very clean and new keyblade unless someone wanted to clean each keyblade. I don't really know what to make of the rest of the secret movie since I've only seen it online and haven't actually beaten the game yet since I am leveling up :D

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Destiny Islands IS from the World Of Light. Sora opening the Door To The Light led to his home. It could've done MANY otehr things as well. Remember, that was at the ending. We didn't see the other worlds. It could have changed many things. One thing we know for SURE is that they can travel between worlds now.

There is no logic to support that a simple letter means Sora is the star. It simply means their adventures are not over yet. Which is ALSO entirely possible if Nomura makes the next game a Prequel. It could VERY WELL be a loop-hole to return to Sora's story after this Prequel is wrapped up.

I say it's MY theory because that's what it is. And so it doesn't cause any confusing. It's not confirmed, it's MY theory.

The Keyblades do NOT look worn and rusted. They are stationed on a barren world, filled with Sandstorms. It's entirely logical that dirt gathered over the Keyblades, and that CAN happen in the past. They could have set there for even a year and then the Knights discovered them.

It could swing either way.

-----------------

And DO NOT double POST. Just EDIT your original post.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Nomura confirmed that the next game will be inbetween two games. it is possible that the next game will be the prequel that will tell the story of how the keyblade were made, then (which will prob. be three-four years from now,) KH III will be released which will prob. pick up from where KH II ended.

Kilika

u most likely wont figure out who the knights r for a long time....besides they r completely new characters nomura has confirmed that

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
say that the last thing i said is true, maybe the chasers are the new enemies, the past two games main antaginests hav been Xehanort's Heartless and his Nobody. then maybe the first knight is the villian and he's Xehanort's CHASER! this is prob. unlikely, but you never know

Kilika

i think that since nomura said that the game takes place in the past but also some how in the future as well that the shadow figure at the end of the secret video is xehanort

cue5c

it could be someone in the future remembering the past that happened after the end of kh2. That would tie into the past and future part of it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Haywire KeyBlade said:
Nomura confirmed that the next game will be inbetween two games. it is possible that the next game will be the prequel that will tell the story of how the keyblade were made, then (which will prob. be three-four years from now,) KH III will be released which will prob. pick up from where KH II ended.

He never comfirmed this. He states that the next Kingdom Hearts game won't be numbered sequle. This could mean that the next Kingdom Hearts game could be far off from other Kingdom Hearts's titles. Meaning it could possibly take place in the far future. Also it won't follow the same plot and story that the first Kingdom Hearts games had. We may still control Sora, but the whole Kingdom Hearts universe will be different meaning that Sora's goals has changed and the overall stroy is different.
The reason why I think this is because we don't really know what Sora's goal is going to be like. And how Sora and his friends are going to prepare for the next adventure. That letter that Mickey gave them was never revealed so we have no idea what is Sora's goal. The 3 Knights will be important to the story nontheless though. Or should I say 4 Knights?

Last edited:

B-ry 3

well if the next game is in the past then its kinda weird that the 3 keyblades are all rusted out but what if keyblades pass on to the next worthy person and those hadnt been used in a while? just a thought

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
hmm.. ya but they king seemed as though he didn't know anything about nobodies and stuff and he was learning as he went along, why all of a sudden would he bring up those knights? and why didn't he just tell them while they were all on Destiny Islands since he was there? and how did he get home I mean was there a gummi ship on Destiny Islands? lol so many questions.... I have absolutely no idea who the three knights are..

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It showing the Ansem Reports doesn't imply anything. Those Reports tie into alot. I don't believe those Reports are there to say; 'Hey, these have all ready been written, so this is AFTER Kingdom Hearts'. I think it's just to imply Xehanort's Involvement with the events of that scene, which I believe to be in the past.

And I HIGHLY doubt that the Shadow Figure is Xehanort, I still think it's Ienzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back